or Connect

Posts by AxlJack

Have bought port isaac. Never used ae s, however better than loakes...believe that this line is made by Alfred sargent. Also their sizes run narrower than other makers so I would email them with your current ae size and model and they will advise on the best size. Only thing I would say is that on initial wear they crease a lot..but after that it doesn't crease as rapidly. Would recommend them though, esp at the price they're at. Much cheaper than the Dec sales price I...
Apparently hes wearing Cesare Attolini and Boglioli http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/the-great-beauty-style-2013 One of the few movies where I didn't mind sitting through the credits.
Bought an oxford from pediwear's paragon line in jan (port isaac). On recieving them realized that they had creases. Asked for an exchange, but pediwear replied that a refund was the better option since they didnt have any in my size in stock. Now these shoes fit nicely but given the creases looking for guidance on whether to exchange for another pediwear paragon pair ( looking for peoples opinion on their products) or just get a refund.
Probably too late after the win, but was wondering if anyone on the forum went to wimbeldon this year. Managed to go last Saturday and looks like will do the same next year
From my days: Normal days Shirts from modern tailor (really anything that fits well, and the cloth isn't luxurious otherwise wear tear much easier) wouldn't matter in terms of pattern Trousers various Rotation of good fitting dark grey, light grey and khakis or beige trousers Shoes: Ae would be fine, if you don't have the dough get something cheap for now, save up then buy. You could go on and on here. As long as not Spoo tastic. I wore c&j dbs normally Casual...
Dammnit. Wont be in London till the week after ....
EDINBURGH Austin Reed Couple of Custom Grade Church's for GBP 275 Decent Selections in the 7s at least Brooks Brothers Majority of stock on casual wear on sale (Ground floor) 30-50% Basement floor: Few Sports coats and Suits on sale. Nothing major on this floor in terms of sales though These were the only notable ones, although Barbour (knitwear was decent GBP90+), Hackett (Chords and Chinos and Shirts), Thomas Pink (30%) and Harvey Nichols had sales, nothing major to...
Was lucky, been looking around for a backpack for work for quite sometime: Worked perfectly
At Covent Garden today Hackett Sample Sale on Floral Street (Near the tin tin shop walking away from the station) (GBP 1 charity entry) Limited C&Js there, saw the Connaught for GBP 165 Besides these belts, gloves, outerwear and bags were of interest. Else BS imo (Asked: getting more stuff in tomo) Belts - GBP 15 Gloves, Scarves etc - GBP 30 (I think) dnt remember the rest Sales on till Monday (Nov 25th) Bought couple of things for the family (Copped a neat...
Thanks for that they do have a decent selection. Any experience on durability?Btw thanks for turning me into a lusting 12yr old boy....