or Connect

Posts by ILikeBacon

NWT, only tried on once. Fits like a US M. Retail was $1,625.00 CAD. Price includes shipping to anywhere. From Haven: Made in Japan BLK collection GORE-TEX® construction 100% Nylon shell 100% Polyester components Geometric interior taping 4 Exterior pockets Storm collar Large hood Velcro fasten cuffs Centre-front zipper fastening Measurements: 1/2 Chest: 52cm Length: 66cm Sleeve: 56cm
NWT, only tried on once. Fits like a US M. Retail was $1,625.00 CAD. Price includes shipping to anywhere. From Haven: Made in Japan BLK collection GORE-TEX® construction 100% Nylon shell 100% Polyester components Geometric interior taping 4 Exterior pockets Storm collar Large hood Velcro fasten cuffs Centre-front zipper fastening Measurements: 1/2 Chest: 52cm Length: 66cm Sleeve: 56cm
NWT, only tried on once. Fits like a US M. Retail was $1,625.00 CAD. Price does not include shipping. http://www.grailed.com/listings/17319-white-mountaineering-blk-no-stitch-mountain-parka Link to my grailed to save Paypal fees. From Haven: Made in Japan BLK collection GORE-TEX® construction 100% Nylon shell 100% Polyester components Geometric interior taping 4 Exterior pockets Storm collar Large hood Velcro fasten cuffs Centre-front zipper fastening Measurements...
Not sure if you should be worried but last year when I went off to university and I changed my address, it still got delivered to my old address at home. Was lucky that my parents grabbed it and they just brought it up when they were visiting.
Bought a spot off some guy who ordered June of last year? Not really sure.
Anyone who has both lamb and calf, how long did your calf take to break in and once it has does it drape as nicely as lamb? Apparently I'm at the front of the queue... but my order is on delay until I can pick between black lamb, goat and calf...
How much would you guys pay for these Cantors? Also... would it be a stupid idea to try to dye the suede on these or my plain toes black if I ended up getting them? Don't really need 2 in the same colour
EXTRA10 gets your exactly what it sounds like at www.havenshop.ca
PM what you have. Thanks!
Not gonna lie I was contemplating copping for a friend and dyeing/painting the suede black. It definitely is an ugly cw though lol