or Connect

Posts by LucasCLarson

Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent Gatsby? All time high school great besides Catcher In The Rye. But let's not go there. The Postman The Alchemist (novella I suppose) Gary Paulson books are sweet The House of The Scorpion Anything from John Grisham or Michael Crichton
Pretty sure you can get a macbook white in that price range now. If you aren't a mac fan, try a lenovo. You should be able to find an Ideapad in your price range. Great computers.
Quote: Originally Posted by ken Anyways, here's mine. I haven't broke down in 72 hours, at least. Bike looks awesome, man! And there is so much Triumph love around here it's making me insane! I need to get one ASAP.
Wrapping up a design job and heading down to the river to do some catfishing! Sweet!
Strange. Pushups are a pretty compound movement. Assuming you were performing them correctly (not lopsided), one side of your body should not have been trained more than the other. That leads me to think it's genetic. Targeting only the smaller muscles is much more inefficient and a bit stupid in this case, frankly. Unless you're interested in rehab, which isn't the problem. I'd suggest sticking to mainly compound movements. Try de-conditioning for a week...
Man, props to you for being able to pull that off. I feel like I would be called a greaser with that stuff in my hair. It looks awesome though. I'm not sure how you all view Crew products, but I'm a big fan of the forming cream and pomade. I can kind of get the same effect, but they are water-based, so they wash right out.
Quote: Originally Posted by Godot I don't know how true this is, but I'm going to try it. Your Real Age recommends using a shampoo only twice a week as apposed to every day. They recommend just using water on the non shampoo days. I've heard it before. My sister works at a salon and tells me that not to shampoo my hair so often (sometimes multiple times a day). I just can't stand the idea of walking around after a workout having not...
Awesome stuff! My brother just got back from a friends cabin in Boyne City, Michigan and said it's a beautiful place. I really want to make it up there one of these years.
I'm glad this thread came up as I'm in the same position. My dad is HUGE Wüsthof fan and I love them as well, but they cost a pretty penny.
Quote: Originally Posted by dvskei Also someone mentioned hiring a PT--lol, never this. PTs in commercial gyms are a joke in the lifting community. /yes