or Connect

Posts by steve2318

Has anybody had a pair of shoes re-soled/re-furbished by oakstreet? Bought a pair of boat shoes a couple of years ago and I am hoping to get them re-done after the summer. Thanks for the info.
Hey Mike, any updates on the unstructured sportcoats?? Really looking forward to picking one up...Thanks
Did anybody pick-up the Tobacco 130s Tropical Wool pants from the MTO section that can post a picture? Curious to see how that color looks when made into a complete trouser before I make the purchase. Thanks!
Gitman Vintage Size Large Blue Poplin Material (I believe) Worn Once Long Sleeve Button Down Collar Add $5 for shipping in USA...All other countries please ask in PM for shipping costs.
Nori Tropical Green Sold
Nori Tropical Green Sold
Unfortunately, I have never worn one of their blazers. Wish I could help you out. Maybe another user can chime in??
Measurements Posted
NWT Billy Reid Heirloom Collection Made in USA Navy Italian Wool - Possibly Melton Wool Origin: Our Heirloom Collection is produced and manufactured here in the USA, with all fabrications made in Italy. Construction: The suit construction is 1/2 horsehair canvas, fully lined in a custom cotton/silk printed lining. Inspiration: This lining was inspired by a fleur-de-lis wallpaper Billy discovered in a Parisian church. Fit: The fit is one of the best features—it’s a...
For sale: A spectacular, never been worn $1,600 solid charcoal gray slim fit 2 button GOLDEN FLEECE BY BROOKS BROTHERS suit. Size 40R eu50. FULL CANVAS construction - 2 button "Fitzgerald" (slim fit) model, single vent with flat front trousers. This top tier suit is made in the USA. It will last you many, many years. You will be hard pressed to find a better suit at this price range. Luxury Vitale Barberis Canonico wool woven into Italy for Brooks Brothers. Jacket...