or Connect

Posts by adebisi

HERE COMES A BRAND NEW BERLUTI WALLET IN VENEZIA LEATHER; SIZE : 7.3"x3.8" comes with its dustbag and its box 600 $ shipped
GORGEOUS BRIONI LEATHER JACKET COMES WITH ITS BAG. A BRIONI SCARF IS GIFTED FOR FREE ! SIZE : 50 FUR COLLAR IN ORYLAG AND AMOVIBLE ALLIGATOR LEATHER FINISHING SEE PIC FOR DETAILS. SHIP WORLDWIDE
HERE COMES A BRAND NEW BERLUTI WALLET IN WOVEN LEATHER; SIZE : 4.3 x 4.3 comes with his dustbag
BRAND NEW PAIR OF SHOES ALDEN FOR J.CREW. size : 11 B/D comes with box and dustbags Worn Once indoor ! Will ship worldwide !
Nobody likes Anatomica where the boss is very rude and have gross habits........
the barbour x white mountaineering Raglan jacket is out !
Thx dude !
hello dudes. I just got these leather Crockett and Jones in excellent condition but no idea about this model ! I have found nothing on the web. If you have some informations about this mysterious shoes I would be interested. Thanx a lot.
Brand New in Box Never worn Carmina Jumper boots in cordovan. Size is 8UK Oscar last. Dainite sole. These were ordered as part of the Skoaktibolaget group MTO and never worn except to try them on at home once.
My barbour x white mountaineering jackets SS15