or Connect

Posts by adebisi

Barbour Ballistic Nylon Overnighter Bag is a spacious overnighter bag in ballistic nylon for durability. Webbing carrying handles and shoulder strap. A bag that’s versatile, lightweight and spacious enough to accompany you on all your weekend travels. 100% Ballistic nylon outer 100% Cotton tartan lining Adjustable and removable shoulder strap 50cm x 21cm x 39cm RRP : 360 $
Alden x FAÇONNABLE tassel loafers shoes Size US 8.C/E Original leather bottom soles great cordovan shoes ! CONDITION: GREAT ! NEVER WORN !!!!!!
I had list them there http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261423416413 http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261425966859
These shoes are made in France from leather by the famous brands MAISON CORTHAY & MAISON ARNYS (WHICH IS INTEGRATED TO BERLUTI). TWO TOP NOTCH OF THE FRENCH LUXURY FOR ALL REAL GENTLEMEN CONNOISSEURS !!!!!!! THIS COLLAB IS MAD !!!!! Stunning quality Handmade In FRANCE. IF YOU ARE A REAL CONNOISSEUR YOU KNOW THAT THIS MODEL IS INSPIRED BY THE YAWL OF CORTHAY THIS PAIR OF SHOES HAS BEEN WORN ONCE !!!!!!!!!!!! These shoes will add a smart, yet stylish touch to your...
[B] Arnys Paris derbies Size 5 CONDITION: GREAT ! LOOK THE PICS ! Arnys doesn't exist anymore. Great piece of top notch french luxury Measurements Outsole length : 28 cm Width : 10 cm As you know, Arnys does not exist anymore....this defunct brand was the top of french luxury So RARE PIECE !!!!!! [/B]
I want to share you my recent purchase.
These shoes are handmade in France from leather by BERLUTI and is to this day remains one of most prestigious shoemakers (in the world) Luxury shoes Brandname : BERLUTI - Type : RICHELIEU Model for men FEATURES : Material : genuine leather like croco Color : BROWN Made in Italy BERLUTI brandname inside Silverside in excellent condition Heel in excellent condition SIZE IS 8 BUT FITS LIKE A 9
These shoes are handmade in UK from leather by JOHN LOBB and is to this day remains one of most prestigious shoemakers (in the world) MODEL : APPLEBY External measurements: Length --- 11.5 INCHES Width at widest --- 4.35 INCHES EXCELLENT CONDITION. WORN ONCE ONLY.
RESCUE JEANS Men's straight jeans based on the cut of our classic unisex jeans with a leg that is straight from top to bottom, giving the appearance of a wider cut. Back pockets are lower for a baggier look. Five pockets. Button fly. Red selvage. RRP : 185 € size avalaible : 32 33 36
I'm selling it in XXL. fits smaller. Please let me know