or Connect

Posts by tellure

Price drop! Wrinkled leather side-zip boot from quality bootmaker Fiorentini + Baker (model "Elf"). Super comfortable soft dark grey suede lined with an equally soft leather (much softer than my earlier F+B's infact). I think this leather style might be exclusive to Europe actually.. I bought these from a European store and I haven't seen this leather on sale in the US. Thick rubber F+B sole over leather.. no need to vibram these guys. Only worn a couple times.. these...
Wrinkled leather side-zip boot from quality bootmaker Fiorentini + Baker (model "Elf"). Super comfortable soft dark grey suede lined with an equally soft leather (much softer than my earlier F+B's infact). I think this leather style might be exclusive to Europe actually.. I bought these from a European store and I haven't seen this leather on sale in the US. Thick rubber F+B sole over leather.. no need to vibram these guys. Only worn a couple times.. these are slightly...
Price Drop! Black denim jacket from Japanese designer Factotum. Nice quality denim and construction (Factotum is on par with other upper tier Japanese brands like wjk and Jun Hashimoto). Very slim cut; it's rare to find denim jackets with nice slim arms, even in small sizes. Light fade effect and creasing on cuffs and hem. Double zip so you can wear it unzipped at the bottom for a more casual look. Gusseted shoulders for easier arm movement (another bit of quality...
Black denim jacket from Japanese designer Factotum. Nice quality denim and construction (Factotum is on par with other upper tier Japanese brands like wjk and Jun Hashimoto). Very slim cut; it's rare to find denim jackets with nice slim arms, even in small sizes. Light fade effect and creasing on cuffs and hem. Double zip so you can wear it unzipped at the bottom for a more casual look. Gusseted shoulders for easier arm movement (another bit of quality construction...
Black denim jacket from Japanese designer Factotum. Nice quality denim and construction (Factotum is on par with other upper tier Japanese brands like wjk and Jun Hashimoto). Very slim cut; it's rare to find denim jackets with nice slim arms, even in small sizes. Light fade effect and creasing on cuffs and hem. Double zip so you can wear it unzipped at the bottom for a more casual look. Gusseted shoulders for easier arm movement (another bit of quality construction...
I bought this leather from a euro e-store and returned it - it's a very thin leather (lamb I believe) with a rubberized coating that gives it the matte look. Doesn't have the leather feel or creasing, but the matte look and cut is nice. Just not $1k+ nice..
Price Drop! F+B Esso in grey suede. Cool curved seams, nice natural leather sole and contrast laces. These have been worn a bunch but are still in good condition. Lined with a nice soft leather. Got a lot of compliments on these when I wore them but my style is kind of going in a different direction these days. I had the heels replaced a while back with a soft rubber heel - wears in a bit faster but makes for a very comfortable stride. No need to vibram, these came...
Thought someone might be interested in this.. major bargain at ~US$500. Size 1 (size 44 equivalent IMO). I bought one of these for full retail (size 3/48) on a recent trip to Japan and I still thought it was a bargain.. the leather is insanely soft and has a beautiful finish. http://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-vector/026-0002225803/
Price drop! Really nice suede jacket from Simon Spurr. The quality of the leather on this jacket is really amazing - it's like you would find from luxe brands like Hermes. This is literally the softest suede I've ever touched, even softer than my KK Attachment jacket made with Guidi calf leather. Nice slim, modern cut with buttons down the front for a casual style. Button cuffs you can open if you want an even more casual look. This is the kind of jacket you can wear...