or Connect

Posts by tellure

I sold this pair of Augusta back-zips to a dude here in LA who tried 'em on with a pair of black A1923 pants which looked really nice with them. Fabric was a very matte but textured black, and he tucked 'em in which worked well.
Some really cool older Augusta's still in great condition. Heavy fabric exterior over a thick leather interior, with a cool frayed edge effect on the seams. Nice slim shape very reminiscent of the CCP Tornados. Some light wear on the outer fabric and a little bit of fraying near the heel on the right boot (pictured). Pretty new vibram soles with a very clean edge to match the thick leather soles. Size US9; I usually wear a 9.5 (my foot measures 10.25") and these fit me...
Would love to see some fit pics!
Very nice brogue style suede boots from Officine Creative. They go great with dark denim for some nice contrast. Bought these from Bloomingdale's and really enjoyed wearing them but my style is kind of going in a different direction these days. Extremely comfortable boots; they have a very soft leather lining and speedhooks for easy lacing. I put on some rubber soles and a soft rubber heel and they are as comfortable (and quiet) as sneakers. Note that the softer heel...
Bought these Augusta Linen-over-leather side-zips on Rakuten. Love the material; they're in very good condition; the silhouette is great, and awesome Augusta construction. Only thing I can't quite get with is the CCP-esque toe shape. Ah, first-world problems..
Unlined horse full grain, according to the posting.
I quite like the look of Guidi's when they're all wrinkled up. Seems like all the best wrinkled ones are in Japan though.. these recently sold on Yahoo jpn for ~$500
Looks like those old wrinkled kangaroo Augusta's are back on Yoox, despite being 'sold' on eBay for $950. Guess the guy who was trying to sell them on eBay ended up returning 'em to Yoox. For some perverse reason I enjoy following the saga of this particular pair of boots..
Sorry, had copied that from the original listing.. amended to 43 with a note about these being larger than the narrow-toe Augusta's in a 44.
Bought these Augusta's off a guy on SuFu (in person) and they were a bit large but I thought I could make 'em work with an insole. Still a bit too large after walking around a bunch, so they're up on B&S. Strangely these 43's are bigger than the 44's I tried on from LVR.. seems like Augusta sizing varies a lot based on the style of the boot. The narrow boots feel a lot smaller IMO. Horse leather on these is beautiful and very supple. These boots are extremely...