or Connect

Posts by tellure

Black denim jacket from Japanese designer Factotum. Nice quality denim and construction (Factotum is on par with other upper tier Japanese brands like wjk and Jun Hashimoto). Very slim cut; it's rare to find denim jackets with nice slim arms, even in small sizes. Light fade effect and creasing on cuffs and hem. Double zip so you can wear it unzipped at the bottom for a more casual look. Gusseted shoulders for easier arm movement (another bit of quality construction...
Black denim jacket from Japanese designer Factotum. Nice quality denim and construction (Factotum is on par with other upper tier Japanese brands like wjk and Jun Hashimoto). Very slim cut; it's rare to find denim jackets with nice slim arms, even in small sizes. Light fade effect and creasing on cuffs and hem. Double zip so you can wear it unzipped at the bottom for a more casual look. Gusseted shoulders for easier arm movement (another bit of quality construction...
I bought this leather from a euro e-store and returned it - it's a very thin leather (lamb I believe) with a rubberized coating that gives it the matte look. Doesn't have the leather feel or creasing, but the matte look and cut is nice. Just not $1k+ nice..
Price Drop! F+B Esso in grey suede. Cool curved seams, nice natural leather sole and contrast laces. These have been worn a bunch but are still in good condition. Lined with a nice soft leather. Got a lot of compliments on these when I wore them but my style is kind of going in a different direction these days. I had the heels replaced a while back with a soft rubber heel - wears in a bit faster but makes for a very comfortable stride. No need to vibram, these came...
Thought someone might be interested in this.. major bargain at ~US$500. Size 1 (size 44 equivalent IMO). I bought one of these for full retail (size 3/48) on a recent trip to Japan and I still thought it was a bargain.. the leather is insanely soft and has a beautiful finish. http://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-vector/026-0002225803/
Price drop! Really nice suede jacket from Simon Spurr's main line (not 'SPURR', their cheaper line). The quality of the leather on this jacket is really amazing - it's like you would find from luxe brands like Hermes. This is literally the softest suede I've ever touched, even softer than my KK Attachment jacket made with Guidi calf leather. Nice slim, modern cut with buttons down the front for a casual style. Button cuffs you can open if you want an even more casual...
Beautiful reverse calf leather on these Guidi's - brown with hints of silver showing through give them some nice depth. Lined with a very soft leather and in great condition as you can see in the photos. High quality RiRi zippers. Vibramed with a very hard-wearing sole and heels that still have tons of life left in 'em. Bought these on Yahoo Japan so I am not the original owner. Guidi size 44 (size down 1-2 from normal european size). I would say these would fit a...
I sold this pair of Augusta back-zips to a dude here in LA who tried 'em on with a pair of black A1923 pants which looked really nice with them. Fabric was a very matte but textured black, and he tucked 'em in which worked well.
Some really cool older Augusta's still in great condition. Heavy fabric exterior over a thick leather interior, with a cool frayed edge effect on the seams. Nice slim shape very reminiscent of the CCP Tornados. Some light wear on the outer fabric and a little bit of fraying near the heel on the right boot (pictured). Pretty new vibram soles with a very clean edge to match the thick leather soles. Size US9; I usually wear a 9.5 (my foot measures 10.25") and these fit me...
Would love to see some fit pics!