or Connect

Posts by tellure

My advice would be to find a better boot to buy; I had a JV Star USA chukka once and it was pretty poorly made. Stick with their mainline stuff made in Italy, or try another brand IMO.
Lumen et Umbra 'ecological wool' sweater: "By applying a gray stain from the back of the fabric, woven fabric to a table of random We issued a village-like atmosphere of exquisite border also mistaken, Work has been finished in time and ideas were packed. Arm is narrowed somewhat, familiar to body patterning in the stress-free You can feel the warmth of knit-specific tenderness."
Like I said above, the only thing that didn't quite work was the toe - it's the slightly narrower Paul Smith trademark style. Which is cool if that's the look you're going for, and I can pull it off with some slim jeans, but I'm kind of looking for a general-purpose boot I could wear with somewhat looser jeans too. If you're a US11 then I would say a UK10 would be perfect for you. At most half a size larger, but you can always put in an insole and get some added comfort...
Pretty much.. I wear a 9.5 normally, and like to buy size 10 in boots so I can add an insole for extra comfort. The size UK 9 / US 10 in the Glenn had a bit of extra room for my 9.5 foot and fit me perfectly with an insole.
The beige is a bit like nubuck - not your traditional shiny leather surface, but definitely not suede. It's pretty nice. The lining is a very soft leather, similar to my F+B's. Actually overall the boots are great, and are almost exactly what I'm looking for. The only thing that didn't quite work was the toe - it's the slightly narrower Paul Smith trademark style. Which is cool if that's the look you're going for, and I can pull it off with some slim jeans, but I'm...
Really nice quality boot from Paul Smith mainline. Made in Italy, beautiful tan leather exterior with a lightly worn look and soft leather lining. Vibram commando sole with beveled edge. Curved riri zippers. Size 9UK, which is 10 US. Although I read most PS boots fit 1/2 size large, these seemed true-to-size IMO. I usually wear a 9.5 and these had some room to spare for me, and were a perfect fit with an insole. For reference, my foot measures 10" heel to toe. ...
Beautiful depth in the leather on these Spencer Boots from Rachel Comey, a quality brand based in NYC. Condition is good - some light scuffs on the heels as you can see in the photos. New heels and heel liners, so tons of life left. These boots are much more comfortable than your typical leather-sole boot IMO - the layer of rubber that runs from the sole to under the heel makes for a very comfortable stride. Sizing: These boots fit a bit large IMO. Outsole measures...
Thanks for the tip! Ordered a pair in the beige, which I'd been trying to find online for a while. Hope the sizing works out..
Barely any wear on these nice black brogue-style boots. Cool slim silhouette, goes well with slim denim, as seen in the pics. These boots have a really great sole with a combat grip which is great for traction, but it's beveled at the edge so it doesn't look too chunky. Only real wear on these is a couple scuffs on the heels, as shown in the pics. The heels have some light distressing which provides some nice contrast to the all-black boot IMO, and the broguing adds...
KK Attachment Leather hoodie: