or Connect

Posts by tellure

Really nice quality boot from Paul Smith mainline. Made in Italy, beautiful tan leather exterior with a lightly worn look and soft leather lining. Vibram commando sole with beveled edge. Curved riri zippers. Size 9UK, which is 10 US. Although I read most PS boots fit 1/2 size large, these seemed true-to-size IMO. I usually wear a 9.5 and these had some room to spare for me, and were a perfect fit with an insole. For reference, my foot measures 10" heel to toe. ...
Beautiful depth in the leather on these Spencer Boots from Rachel Comey, a quality brand based in NYC. Condition is good - some light scuffs on the heels as you can see in the photos. New heels and heel liners, so tons of life left. These boots are much more comfortable than your typical leather-sole boot IMO - the layer of rubber that runs from the sole to under the heel makes for a very comfortable stride. Sizing: These boots fit a bit large IMO. Outsole measures...
Thanks for the tip! Ordered a pair in the beige, which I'd been trying to find online for a while. Hope the sizing works out..
Barely any wear on these nice black brogue-style boots. Cool slim silhouette, goes well with slim denim, as seen in the pics. These boots have a really great sole with a combat grip which is great for traction, but it's beveled at the edge so it doesn't look too chunky. Only real wear on these is a couple scuffs on the heels, as shown in the pics. The heels have some light distressing which provides some nice contrast to the all-black boot IMO, and the broguing adds...
KK Attachment Leather hoodie:
Awesome! Is the worn one yours? Where did you get it / how much?
Saw these MA+ boots on ebay and thought they looked interesting.. don't see a lot of boots made from a single piece of leather. The opening at the back looks pretty chilly in cold weather though..
I gather this forum is not much into hooded leather jackets but I picked up one recently that I thought was pretty good, so here are some pics. It's from a japanese brand called Gene par Yukio Mishiba. It's made from deerskin, and is very soft. It has some distressing which looks a lot more extreme in the pics - the actual jacket looks much darker in real life so the distressing comes off a bit more subtle (see last two pics). Stock pics: And one pic of my own,...
Bought this off another SF member and it's a beauty, but unfortunately the sleeves are too short for me. The whisky calf leather on this is fantastic.. beautiful depth and dimensionality. Craftsmanship is that famous TOJ quality. Condition is 9 or even 10/10.. no visible wear. Only pricing this slightly higher than retail ($785) since it's basically brand new, this leather is no longer available, and that's what I paid . If you want the darker whisky leather though,...
Hope you guys are ready for a whole lot of whisky pics! I bought PDinh's Collared Moto in Medium Whisky calf, which is a really beautiful jacket. Unfortunately the arms are a bit short for me, and it's a just a bit too slim when zipped so I'm probably gonna put it on B&S (size 46 BTW), but first some nice high res pics of that famous TOJ quality: These pics are in sunlight so you can see the nice depth that the leather has. Last pic is in shade just to show the...