or Connect

Posts by tellure

Looks nice. Can you post a full pic from the side?
Nice modern take on the classic M65 jacket from Diesel. Very soft lamb leather with a cool distressed wash that's not too in-your-face and gives it a nice worn look. Lots of cool details like reinforced elbows, button cuffs, and snapped vents at the back. Excellent condition, only real wear is a small nick on the left cuff as shown in the pics. Selling cause I have too many leather jackets . Cut is nice and slim as you'd expect from a european brand. For reference...
Price drop! x2 Really nice modern take on a denim jacket from French luxe brand Balenciaga. Beautiful raw denim with tons of nice details like elbow darts, edge-less slit pockets, and a hidden button placket. Very clean lines and a cropped length for a modern look. The denim quality on this jacket is great, feels a lot like my Dior MIJ denim - very smooth and dense but not overly thick/heavy. Should fade really well. Condition is brand new with tags, never been...
Price drop! Super soft cashmere hoodie in a bright orange that really pops. Great for layering under a blazer or jacket. Condition is almost new.. only worn a handful of times (I have far too many hoodies). This is the same model as one here in black, selling for $400 at Neiman Marcus. Selling for $100 --> $50 shipped in CONUS. International shipping based on quoted rates. Measurements below. This is a size small, but it's a slightly relaxed cut and it stretches so...
The classic "Elf" model from Fiorentini + Baker. Great slim silhouette in a nice light beige suede (which is no longer available at retail afaik). Good for contrasting with dark denim. This pair is from a few years back when the midsole had a thicker rubber layer - no need to vibram these guys, the sole will last forever. They've sat in my closet for a long time since they're quite snug on me and I like to wear my boots with an insole. Speaking of sizing, the outsole...
Nice light jacket for spring. Style is a classic moto cut with some nice details - exposed double stitching on seams, snaps on the placket in addition to a zipper, and elbow dart seams. Color is light grey. The snaps are really nice and add some cool detail when the jacket is worn open - the exposed side of the snap is basically a solid metal cylinder, as you can see in the photos. I don't think I've ever seen snaps like these before actually. Leather is similar to...
Any measurements? Composition? (wool / cotton / etc.)
Check (or post in) the streetwear shoes & boots thread.. there are probably quite a few that'd work.
Anyone ever owned / tried any boots from the Japanese brand wjk? These ones are on "sale" (50% off) for ~$460 at a japanese e-tailer (zozotown). Even the sale price seems kind of ridiculous, but maybe they use some fancy Guidi leather or something..
Great thread +1. Here's a couple I posted on the leather jacket thread, they're product shots but the old dude they used is cool: