or Connect

Posts by tellure

Bought this off another SF member and it's a beauty, but unfortunately the sleeves are too short for me. The whisky calf leather on this is fantastic.. beautiful depth and dimensionality. Craftsmanship is that famous TOJ quality. Condition is 9 or even 10/10.. no visible wear. Only pricing this slightly higher than retail ($785) since it's basically brand new, this leather is no longer available, and that's what I paid . If you want the darker whisky leather though,...
Hope you guys are ready for a whole lot of whisky pics! I bought PDinh's Collared Moto in Medium Whisky calf, which is a really beautiful jacket. Unfortunately the arms are a bit short for me, and it's a just a bit too slim when zipped so I'm probably gonna put it on B&S (size 46 BTW), but first some nice high res pics of that famous TOJ quality: These pics are in sunlight so you can see the nice depth that the leather has. Last pic is in shade just to show the...
Yeah I think it's a flat-rate they charge on any shipment to the US, cause the weight said 0.00kg and charge was the same 50 euros. Pretty pricey shipping but since the jacket I bought was heavily discounted it seemed worth it. Probably not worth it on orders of a few hundred or less though.
Thanks, some really interesting stuff there. I ordered the japanese deerskin hoodie for 70% off. Hope it works out, thanks again for the sale tip!
This is F+B's best model IMO, the 'elf', with a super soft wrinkled leather exterior and an equally soft tan leather lining. They have a really slim silhouette so they work well with slim cut pants/jeans (fit pic is with Dior 21cm's). This pair is from a few years back (bought off ebay) and IMO are higher quality than the current black Elf which I recently handled at Barney's. (It felt much stiffer and the stacked heels were really rough, not smoothly cut). This pair...
Can you post a pic of your wool 5-zip? Sounds interesting
Also, Glenn boot is finally on sale at paulsmith.co.uk - only 30% off though, and only in black (sizes 6 / 7 / 9UK left): http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/shop/paul-smith-mens-shoes-390/paul-smith-shoes-glenn-boot-sexc-h022-vtg-n3/product.html Shipping is $10 to the US, but expect sales tax if they have a store in your state.. CA gets dinged for a big 9.25%.
Bloomingdales in my area was doing 40% + 15% (if you use your Bloomingdales card) on John Varvatos today. Also had some F+B boots at 25% + 15% off (Eta, Elios, and some other model), and a nice Officine Creative brogue boot. They also had OC laceless oxfords on their discount rack + another 40% off whatever the discounted price was.
MyHabit has John Varvatos Six-o-Six boots for $249 (MSRP $700): I'm not a big fan of the style but people here seem to say good things about 'em.