or Connect

Posts by tellure

Was searching for some leather jackets and came across these back zip boots by Jun Hashimoto: Product description: "By now the CDIEM 作Ranaku boots Maurizio, decided to wear boots is no longer created by their own designer Hashimoto. BACK ZIP BOOTS fidelity was widely supported by CDIEM. Leather "Houin's" use of leather hose. Take every crowded shoe wax, it will grow harmful boots wear out suede surface. Here is the pinnacle of boots made in Japan."
Not really a fan of any of their stuff and anyone outside Europe will probably get raped on shipping but: 15% off studiohomme.com with code "Hello" at checkout. Additional 20% off for non-EU customers. Sent as a "thank you for signing up", so you may have to register first. *Only valid on 2011 Winter collections, from 09 Sept till 30 Sept. All categories except Outlet.
I dunno about Ksubi quality, but I saw some on sale at ASOS.com. They don't have the same boot as the one you linked, but maybe something to keep an eye on: http://www.asos.com/Men/A-To-Z-Of-Brands/Ksubi/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=9083&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1
Yeah it's a good point. Sometimes colors look good in pics or on a rack, but you try 'em on and they don't work at all.I have a tan suede jacket from Spurr that I think works decently, and it's kind of in the same ballpark, but not as rich/deep a brown. Here's a pic:
Diggin this jun hashimoto jacket, wish there were more quality jackets in lighter browns/tans:
I think you'd also need some kind of sealant on a regular leather boot to avoid the salt stains. When I was in NYC I had an old beater pair of leather shoes that salt-stained in the slush and the stains never came out. Although they're not the most flattering boot, I switched to wearing some Timberland Chelsea boots on the super slushy days since they're waterproof up to 3" or so (where the gore starts) and whatever waterproofing they do on the leather also protects...
I used to be into the hoodie-under-blazer look, but now I think I'm realizing it might be kinda goofy. I think it was mainly because I felt a bit too dressed up with just the blazer, so the hoodie helped dress it down a bit. I still kind of like the contrast you can get from a hoodie/blazer combo though. Here's a cashmere one I wore on rare occasions with a grey blazer I'll probably get some choice words on that fit, but hey it's all part of the learning process.. I...
Sorry, that wasn't me. BTW, here's a quote from RFX45 who bought the collared moto: "Collar is kind of weird though, it doesn't start where the zipper ends, there is a piece of leather that elevates it which gives it a bigger than usual look." Not trying to be uber-critical here, these are awesome quality jackets at an amazing price - like I said I'm on the verge of ordering one - just wondering why the design is the way it is cause some people find it a bit odd, not...
Why all the hate? Just just wondering why the collar is so high. Obviously there's a reason..
I guess, but in that case the extra leather just makes the collar really wide like in that shot.