or Connect

Posts by tellure

Price drop! Great quality denim on these RRL slim bootcut jeans - japanese selvedge with a nice distressed wash that's subtle and not too over-the-top. Has nice details like hidden rear pocket rivets, red-line selvedge outseam, and cool pocket stitching on the back and front. Color is a really nice light bright ("Coffee"). Great alternative to wearing dark denim all the time. Bought here on SF, selling because the waist is too large for me. Great condition, no...
Looks nice. Can you post a full pic from the side?
Nice modern take on the classic M65 jacket from Diesel. Very soft lamb leather with a cool distressed wash that's not too in-your-face and gives it a nice worn look. Lots of cool details like reinforced elbows, button cuffs, and snapped vents at the back. Excellent condition, only real wear is a small nick on the left cuff as shown in the pics. Selling cause I have too many leather jackets . Cut is nice and slim as you'd expect from a european brand. For reference...
Price drop! x2 Really nice modern take on a denim jacket from French luxe brand Balenciaga. Beautiful raw denim with tons of nice details like elbow darts, edge-less slit pockets, and a hidden button placket. Very clean lines and a cropped length for a modern look. The denim quality on this jacket is great, feels a lot like my Dior MIJ denim - very smooth and dense but not overly thick/heavy. Should fade really well. Condition is brand new with tags, never been...
Price drop! Super soft cashmere hoodie in a bright orange that really pops. Great for layering under a blazer or jacket. Condition is almost new.. only worn a handful of times (I have far too many hoodies). This is the same model as one here in black, selling for $400 at Neiman Marcus. Selling for $100 --> $50 shipped in CONUS. International shipping based on quoted rates. Measurements below. This is a size small, but it's a slightly relaxed cut and it stretches so...
The classic "Elf" model from Fiorentini + Baker. Great slim silhouette in a nice light beige suede (which is no longer available at retail afaik). Good for contrasting with dark denim. This pair is from a few years back when the midsole had a thicker rubber layer - no need to vibram these guys, the sole will last forever. They've sat in my closet for a long time since they're quite snug on me and I like to wear my boots with an insole. Speaking of sizing, the outsole...
Nice light jacket for spring. Style is a classic moto cut with some nice details - exposed double stitching on seams, snaps on the placket in addition to a zipper, and elbow dart seams. Color is light grey. The snaps are really nice and add some cool detail when the jacket is worn open - the exposed side of the snap is basically a solid metal cylinder, as you can see in the photos. I don't think I've ever seen snaps like these before actually. Leather is similar to...
Any measurements? Composition? (wool / cotton / etc.)
Check (or post in) the streetwear shoes & boots thread.. there are probably quite a few that'd work.
Anyone ever owned / tried any boots from the Japanese brand wjk? These ones are on "sale" (50% off) for ~$460 at a japanese e-tailer (zozotown). Even the sale price seems kind of ridiculous, but maybe they use some fancy Guidi leather or something..