or Connect

Posts by tellure

I think the dual-zips are a bit too tall for me. Also the toe box looks slimmer on the side-zips.
I tried to buy these A1923 side-zips in "smog" from Darklands but they were sold out in my size (43). Anyone know anyone else who might be carrying them?
Price drop! Raw-hem leather jacket from high-end line of Japanese brand Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment. Made from soft Guidi calfskin leather. Very slim cut, RiRi zippers, sleeves lined with cupro, cuff zips. Great for cool weather over a t-shirt. Condition - no scuffs or tears. Leather is in great condition with one major caveat: it's very soft but not quite as buttery soft as it once was (long story follows). One day I left this jacket on the back of a chair and it got...
Raw-hem leather jacket from high-end line of Japanese brand Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment. Made from soft Guidi calfskin leather. Very slim cut, RiRi zippers, sleeves lined with cupro, cuff zips. Great for cool weather over a t-shirt. Condition - no scuffs or tears. Leather is in great condition with one major caveat: it's very soft but not quite as buttery soft as it once was (long story follows). One day I left this jacket on the back of a chair and it got some water...
Super soft black cashmere hoodie, very warm and super comfortable. Barely worn, no rips / tears / stains. Kept in a smoke-free house. Measurements: Chest: 21" Length: 28" Sleeve Length: 27.5" Very stretchy, fits 48 - 50 depending on how slim you want it to fit. For reference in the fit pic I'm 6' 155lbs and it has a fair bit of room to move on me. Retail ~$150. Selling for $60 --> $50 shipped in CONUS
You're awesome, thanks brad!
Brad-t you have truly an encyclopedic knowledge of Japanese fashion. And yeah if you have some connection to the guy it'd be great if you can ask him. They look right along the lines of what I'm after.. thick black leather with a moderate/slim silhouette and a natural sole edge. From one of the closeups on there it looks like there may be some kind of strap around the ankle.BTW, on a semi-related note, why is it that Guidi boots on Japanese fashion sites always have the...
Can anyone identify these boots? From this product page for Ouret pants, a Japanese brand: http://ks-clothing.com/SHOP/OR132-1261-92.html
Yeah I'm wearing it inside-out in the fit pic. I was gonna cut off the neck tag. Last two pics are the original outside facing.
I have this same jacket in calf and it's awesome. The neck has a very cool silhouette without being too over the top.