or Connect

Posts by tellure

Great condition on these original Carpe Diem side-zips. Reverse leather with a nice uneven grey/blue dye. Unlined upper (smooth on the inside since it's reverse). Lower is lined with a soft and durable white leather. Very slim silhouette, best worn with slim jeans / pants. Selling these because my wardrobe doesn't pair as well with the slim cut of these boots as I thought it would. 12" length, 4.5" width. Fits a US 9 - 9.5 with the classic Carpe low instep. I'm a...
Can you post a pic in daylight without any instagram filters applied? Impossible to tell the color from these photos
Yeah seller was also here in LA. And yeah I have been looking for some grey leather boots for a long time. These are pretty great, although I think I'll still be on the lookout since I can't really wear these every day. They're an awesome but very distinct style with that slim silhouette. Wore 'em yesterday and today though and zero fit issues.. very snug and slim-fitting but comfortable. Thanks again for posting the deal!
These Carpe's from eBay arrived, and they're awesome. Big thanks @twdawson! 43 fits like a US9.5 IMO.. and yeah that instep sure is snug! But they're still quite comfortable (no room for an insole though). And man that leather is awesome.. reverse (very smooth on the inside), unlined, nice mottled grey color. They have such a slim silhouette I found they worked best with a pretty slim jean (currently pulling some old Dior's out of retirement). Definitely a keeper..
Bought, thanks! Hope these don't fit as big as the WJK versions in 43.. I had to size down to 42 on those.
Shameless self-promotion for an awesome Guidi leather jacket from Collateral Concepts:
Shameless self-promotion for an awesome Guidi leather jacket from Collateral Concepts:
This was a prototype of the "Movement" leather jacket from Collateral Concepts made when testing out different leathers for final production use. I'll let the designer / maker himself describe it from his original posting on SZ: "Guidi Calf leather with two way locking custom cut antique silver tone heavy duty locking RiRi zippers and fully lined in organic pure black American cotton. The body is constructed of a front, side and back panels that allow contouring through...
Black waxed denim jacket with asymmetric buttons and high collar from Odyn Vovk. Can wear the collar open with the un-waxed interior showing for contrast, or button up the high collar for a more ninja look. In great condition, only worn a few times. NOTE 1: buttons were replaced by Odyn Vovk themselves. The original buttons were causing tears in the fabric so I took the jacket to Odyn Vovk's workshop here in LA and they replaced the buttons and added black leather backing...
Super soft merino wool blazer from Mauro Grifoni in dark blue. Raw hems for a more casual look, goes great with jeans. Extremely warm, could wear this with a scarf in cold weather. Excellent condition, no rips / stains / tears. Size 48, fits TTS. I'm 6' 155lbs and it fits me well with a bit of room for a sweater underneath. P2P: 21" Shoulders: 17" Sleeve length: 26.5" Length from top of back collar: 29.5" $185 --> $138 shipped in CONUS