or Connect

Posts by tellure

Shameless self-promotion for an awesome Guidi leather jacket from Collateral Concepts:
Shameless self-promotion for an awesome Guidi leather jacket from Collateral Concepts:
This was a prototype of the "Movement" leather jacket from Collateral Concepts made when testing out different leathers for final production use. I'll let the designer / maker himself describe it from his original posting on SZ: "Guidi Calf leather with two way locking custom cut antique silver tone heavy duty locking RiRi zippers and fully lined in organic pure black American cotton. The body is constructed of a front, side and back panels that allow contouring through...
Black waxed denim jacket with asymmetric buttons and high collar from Odyn Vovk. Can wear the collar open with the un-waxed interior showing for contrast, or button up the high collar for a more ninja look. In great condition, only worn a few times. NOTE 1: buttons were replaced by Odyn Vovk themselves. The original buttons were causing tears in the fabric so I took the jacket to Odyn Vovk's workshop here in LA and they replaced the buttons and added black leather backing...
Super soft merino wool blazer from Mauro Grifoni in dark blue. Raw hems for a more casual look, goes great with jeans. Extremely warm, could wear this with a scarf in cold weather. Excellent condition, no rips / stains / tears. Size 48, fits TTS. I'm 6' 155lbs and it fits me well with a bit of room for a sweater underneath. P2P: 21" Shoulders: 17" Sleeve length: 26.5" Length from top of back collar: 29.5" $185 shipped in CONUS
Asymmetric zip cardigan in charcoal grey wool (see my photos for accurate color). Excellent condition, only some very light pilling on the sleeves and collar tag got partially detached. Can be worn partially open, moto-jacket style, or zipped up. Extremely warm wool, great for fall / winter. Size medium, but euro sizing, fits a 48 well. I'm 6' 155lbs and it fit me well with a bit of space underneath for layering. P2P: 21" Sleeves/shoulders: raglan Length from top of...
Are these the ones you guys are talking about? Look pretty nice. Anyone know what the leg opening measures? I can never fit my bulky calves into artisanal jeans..
Slim cut hooded jacket in a grey/brown distressed deerskin from Japanese label Yukio Mishiba (http://www.genepar.jp/). Labelled size 50 but fits a 48 TTS. YKK double zipper, zipped cuffs, two internal pockets. Measurements: Chest: 21" Shoulders: 17.5" Sleeve length: 26.5" Length (back of collar to hem): 26" In great condition, no rips / stains / tears. All distressing is original. $500 + shipping --> $405 + shipping
A while back some people were discussing the LUC tent jackets.. I'm finally putting the one I bought off Eton97 up for sale as I have too many jackets and can't wear enough of them here in warm LA.
Amazing heavy canvas jacket from Label Under Construction made from old italian military tent fabric. Best iteration of the LUC tent jacket IMO. Great variation in the dyeing, frayed hem, creased elbows, heavy-duty RiRi double zipper that can also be reversed if you want to wear the seams on the outside. Condition is great, all distressing is original. It's a stellar jacket but I just have way too many jackets and can never wear enough of them with all the warm weather...