or Connect

Posts by tellure

Anyone know the sizing on Lien back-zip ankle-boots? Pair I'm looking at say 42 but with an outsole of 32cm. Size 43's I own usually run 31.5cm or so, so maybe these fit large? (hopefully?) This pair: http://ks-clothing.com/SHOP/S4G1-BK.html
Ok, time for a little reminiscing. What are the ones that got away? What are those pieces of footwear (or clothing, since this thread has had some nice forays into clothing lately) that you had a chance to get but didn't and forever wish you had? Or something you sold but later wished you hadn't? Speaking of linen-over-leather, for me it's these A1923 linen-over-leather side-zips. At the time I thought the toe was a bit too narrow and the style maybe a bit too edgy,...
I wanna live in NN's world, where you can own a garden in Japan, go scuba diving for fun, and buy new baller boots and clothes every week. Didn't you also say you were looking for work? Cut us in on some of those lottery winnings dude. You and Eck and Eton should start a "Official ballers only thread - 500k USD min yearly earnings or comparable trust fund"
Looks great NN
I think I started that discussion but it was mainly just from looking at the new ones compared to some old pics I had (which coincidentally look just like those in that listing ). From everyone who has actually owned the various dual-zips, like yourself, it seems like the new ones are much more comfortable. Just wish they could get that comfort with a slimmer toebox . Might require much softer leather though, so you wouldn't get those nice thick folds.
Awesome hoodie from the high end line of Japanese label Attachment. Fabric is amazing, blend of wool, cashmere and cotton, it's super soft and VERY warm. You could easily wear this over just a t-shirt on a chilly autumn day. Color is solid black. Bought this from Japan but it's a bit too small for me.. I'm a true 48 and I should have stuck with my usual size 3 in Attachment. This would fit a 46 perfectly. Nice slim cut with raw hems for a more edgy vibe than your...
Thanks for the info Psydle.. guess in this case the aesthetics don't outweigh the comfort / fit. What season are your culatta's from? The toebox on those looks a fair bit slimmer than the current ones still.Sinndk: Mainly it's the height of the toebox - the new ones are a fair bit taller. But as psydle points out that may be for a good reason..
Is it just me or have the A1923 toeboxes been getting bigger in the last couple years? I kind of preferred the slimmer versions..
Eton that scarstich looks amazing on you. Makes me want one. Mind if I ask how much they run now? Curious about this talk of more "reasonable" CCP pricing
Thanks for the info psydle! Guess it's maybe the photos that make the toebox on the side-zip look slimmer to my eye. It's interesting how much variation that smog colorway has to it.. I like the amount of dark grey / yellow in the Darklands version, which seems to be missing a lot from the pnp dual-zip. Also the sole-edge is a different color.. guess they left out the yellow dye on the dual-zips.