or Connect

Posts by tellure

Also, speaking of brown leathers, here's my sad brown leather story (apologies if this comes off as self-serving given the B&S listing below, but there is some useful info IMO). TL,DR: don't dry-clean your leather jacket. Full story: I bought a really nice brown leather jacket from KK Attachment. Guidi calfskin, super soft. Then it got a water stain on it (stupid of me to leave it on the back of a chair near the kitchen). I took it to the dry cleaner, who sent it out...
That looks great NN. Wonder why you didn't just have the belt removed.
WJK version of the classic Carpe Diem side-zip design in black cow leather. These are really well made. Nice thick black leather with a soft white leather lining. Cool custom zipper pulls. Already vibrammed by the original owner and barely worn. A bit too big on me so I just found a pair in 42. From the official baller footwear thread: "Is WJK licensed to recreate Carpe Diem? Yes. Does he use a Carpe Diem last? Yes. Are they exactly the same? No." Size fits...
They look similar, but also a bit different
Really dig the color on these A1923's from Loom-Osaka, where they're sold out of course.. anyone seen 'em anywhere else?
Bought these size 43 WJK Carpe repro's off B&S here and as it turns out I am a 42 (at least in WJK's interpretation of Carpe sizing). So if anyone's looking for a very nice Carpe repro at a very non-baller price hit me up. The leather on these is quite nice.. thick black cow leather with a soft white leather lining. I normally wear a 43 in MMM / 44 in Guidi and these fit about 1/2 - 1 size larger, depending on whether you like to add an insole. Already vibrammed and...
Thanks for the advice (Eck also advised not sizing down due to the instep). Back to Lien for a second, here are the Lien back-zips I was thinking of bidding on. Guidi calf reverse in a single piece of leather. Maybe someone in a 42 might be interested.. currently at ~$100 on Yahoo JPN but I'm sure they'll go for much higher given they already have 17 bids. Originally >US$1000 when they came out (or ~$900 now due to the depreciation of the...
Anyone (maybe NicelyNice again? ) have any idea how WJK C-Diem repro's fit? Normaly wear a 43, but considering these 42's, which say say they have an outsole of 32cm, which seems long for a 42..
Block-print t-shirt from high-end Japanese streetwear label Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment. Awesome design, raw-edge hem, goes great with black jeans, just a bit too big on me. Size 2, which is usually a 46 in KKA, but this one fits a 48 loosely, 50 regular fit. New with tags, never worn. Sold out at The Archive SF ($230 retail, $140 on sale). Measurements: Chest: 21" Length: 27.5" $100 + $5 shipping to CONUS. International shipping based on quoted rates.
Anyone know the sizing on Lien back-zip ankle-boots? Pair I'm looking at say 42 but with an outsole of 32cm. Size 43's I own usually run 31.5cm or so, so maybe these fit large? (hopefully?) This pair: http://ks-clothing.com/SHOP/S4G1-BK.html