or Connect

Posts by tellure

Yeah I'm wearing it inside-out in the fit pic. I was gonna cut off the neck tag. Last two pics are the original outside facing.
I have this same jacket in calf and it's awesome. The neck has a very cool silhouette without being too over the top.
These are from PRPS's high end denim line, PRPS Noir. Designed in NYC and manufactured in Japan. The denim is a nice heavyweight selvedge - 13 or 14 ounce at least. Lots of cool details like the sewn rivets, the signature PRPS folded back pocket design, brass-color buttons, and cracked leather patch. PRPS does some nice distressing on their Noir line without going overboard - just creases and some light wear and fades. Looks very natural. All the wear is part of the...
Leather jeans from high-end Japanese streetwear label number (n)ine in a rough dark brown cowhide bonded to a cotton denim on the back side for a very comfortable feel. Trademark N(N) darts on the upper thigh and back of the knee. Jeans came with open raw-edge hems which look pretty cool (though I guess you could put normal hems on if you wanted). I had the outseam opened up a 1/4 inch or so for a bit of additional room in the leg, but they're still quite slim. Lots of...
Price drop! Super soft and crazy warm button-up turtleneck from Maison Martin Margiela (10). Great for fall or winter. Nice varied weave with a mix of grey and green. Slim cut, true to size (small), good for a slim 48. I'm 155lbs, 6' for reference. Bought this off a guy here on SF and I thought the inside pattern was cooler than the outside on this piece so I had the buttons flipped so I could wear it inside-out (as shown in the fit pic). Never got around to it...
Very nicely made hoodie from the higher end line of Japanese brand Attachment. Outer color is a charcoal grey with some nice texturing to it, inner color is a lighter grey for contrast. 50% cotton, 50% rayon. Very soft material. Two-way RiRi M3 zips, cool pocket design, raw-edge hems that curl a little bit around the bottom for contrast. Bought this new off Yahoo Japan and only wore it a few times. Size tag reads "Sample" since it was originally a sample for this...
Price drop! Very warm turtleneck from Uniqlo's higher end +J line. Nice slim cut, good for a 46-48. Great for fall / winter. 80% wool, 20% polydamide. Chest: 18.5" Shoulders: 16" Length: 25.5" Sleeve length: 28" $60 --> $50 shipped in CONUS
Slim-fit cardigan from Rag & Bone. Cool contrast edges and cuffs. Metal buttons. Fits very slim, best for a 46 or slim 48. Only worn a few times, no rips / stains / tears. 95% cotton, 5% cashmere Chest: 18.5" Shoulders: 16" Length: 25.5" Sleeve length: 25.5"
Nice slim cut shirt from an older season of KK Attachment. Raw edge hems, in a charcoal grey cotton/rayon/poly blend that's thick but slightly stretchy. Size 2, fits 46-48. For reference I'm a slim 48 (155 lbs 6 feet, 37" chest) and it fits very slim on me, would probably be better for a 46. Width 19" Shoulders ~17" (raglan) Sleeve length 26.5" Length 26" $65 shipped in CONUS.
Nice slim Henley from John Varvatos (mainline, not the cheaper Star USA line). Incredibly soft blend of 70% silk 30% cashmere in a greyish green with a cool but subtle burnout texture. Only worn a couple times, no rips / tears / stains. Chest: 19" Shoulders: 17" Length: 27" Sleeve length: 26.5" Retailed for ~$400. Selling for $155 shipped in CONUS.