or Connect

Posts by tellure

I have this same jacket in calf and it's awesome. The neck has a very cool silhouette without being too over the top.
These are from PRPS's high end denim line, PRPS Noir. Designed in NYC and manufactured in Japan. The denim is a nice heavyweight selvedge - 13 or 14 ounce at least. Lots of cool details like the sewn rivets, the signature PRPS folded back pocket design, brass-color buttons, and cracked leather patch. PRPS does some nice distressing on their Noir line without going overboard - just creases and some light wear and fades. Looks very natural. All the wear is part of the...
Leather jeans from high-end Japanese streetwear label number (n)ine in a rough dark brown cowhide bonded to a cotton denim on the back side for a very comfortable feel. Trademark N(N) darts on the upper thigh and back of the knee. Jeans came with open raw-edge hems which look pretty cool (though I guess you could put normal hems on if you wanted). I had the outseam opened up a 1/4 inch or so for a bit of additional room in the leg, but they're still quite slim. Lots of...
Price drop! Super soft and crazy warm button-up turtleneck from Maison Martin Margiela (10). Great for fall or winter. Nice varied weave with a mix of grey and green. Slim cut, true to size (small), good for a slim 48. I'm 155lbs, 6' for reference. Bought this off a guy here on SF and I thought the inside pattern was cooler than the outside on this piece so I had the buttons flipped so I could wear it inside-out (as shown in the fit pic). Never got around to it...
Very nicely made hoodie from the higher end line of Japanese brand Attachment. Outer color is a charcoal grey with some nice texturing to it, inner color is a lighter grey for contrast. 50% cotton, 50% rayon. Very soft material. Two-way RiRi M3 zips, cool pocket design, raw-edge hems that curl a little bit around the bottom for contrast. Bought this new off Yahoo Japan and only wore it a few times. Size tag reads "Sample" since it was originally a sample for this...
Price drop! Very warm turtleneck from Uniqlo's higher end +J line. Nice slim cut, good for a 46-48. Great for fall / winter. 80% wool, 20% polydamide. Chest: 18.5" Shoulders: 16" Length: 25.5" Sleeve length: 28" $60 --> $50 shipped in CONUS
Slim-fit cardigan from Rag & Bone. Cool contrast edges and cuffs. Metal buttons. Fits very slim, best for a 46 or slim 48. Only worn a few times, no rips / stains / tears. 95% cotton, 5% cashmere Chest: 18.5" Shoulders: 16" Length: 25.5" Sleeve length: 25.5"
Nice slim cut shirt from an older season of KK Attachment. Raw edge hems, in a charcoal grey cotton/rayon/poly blend that's thick but slightly stretchy. Size 2, fits 46-48. For reference I'm a slim 48 (155 lbs 6 feet, 37" chest) and it fits very slim on me, would probably be better for a 46. Width 19" Shoulders ~17" (raglan) Sleeve length 26.5" Length 26" $65 shipped in CONUS.
Nice slim Henley from John Varvatos (mainline, not the cheaper Star USA line). Incredibly soft blend of 70% silk 30% cashmere in a greyish green with a cool but subtle burnout texture. Only worn a couple times, no rips / tears / stains. Chest: 19" Shoulders: 17" Length: 27" Sleeve length: 26.5" Retailed for ~$400. Selling for $155 shipped in CONUS.
Nice slim Henley from John Varvatos mainline (not the cheaper Star USA line). 100% cotton with a bit of fading near the hem and contrasting seams. Metal buttons. Light patch on the forearm of the right sleeve in the photo is just some sunlight, not color variation. Only worn a couple times, no rips/stains/tears. Chest: 19.5" Shoulder width: 17.5" Length: 25" Sleeve length: 24.5" $55 shipped in CONUS