or Connect

Posts by tellure

You're awesome, thanks brad!
Brad-t you have truly an encyclopedic knowledge of Japanese fashion. And yeah if you have some connection to the guy it'd be great if you can ask him. They look right along the lines of what I'm after.. thick black leather with a moderate/slim silhouette and a natural sole edge. From one of the closeups on there it looks like there may be some kind of strap around the ankle.BTW, on a semi-related note, why is it that Guidi boots on Japanese fashion sites always have the...
Can anyone identify these boots? From this product page for Ouret pants, a Japanese brand: http://ks-clothing.com/SHOP/OR132-1261-92.html
Yeah I'm wearing it inside-out in the fit pic. I was gonna cut off the neck tag. Last two pics are the original outside facing.
I have this same jacket in calf and it's awesome. The neck has a very cool silhouette without being too over the top.
These are from PRPS's high end denim line, PRPS Noir. Designed in NYC and manufactured in Japan. The denim is a nice heavyweight selvedge - 13 or 14 ounce at least. Lots of cool details like the sewn rivets, the signature PRPS folded back pocket design, brass-color buttons, and cracked leather patch. PRPS does some nice distressing on their Noir line without going overboard - just creases and some light wear and fades. Looks very natural. All the wear is part of the...
Leather jeans from high-end Japanese streetwear label number (n)ine in a rough dark brown cowhide bonded to a cotton denim on the back side for a very comfortable feel. Trademark N(N) darts on the upper thigh and back of the knee. Jeans came with open raw-edge hems which look pretty cool (though I guess you could put normal hems on if you wanted). I had the outseam opened up a 1/4 inch or so for a bit of additional room in the leg, but they're still quite slim. Lots of...
Price drop! Super soft and crazy warm button-up turtleneck from Maison Martin Margiela (10). Great for fall or winter. Nice varied weave with a mix of grey and green. Slim cut, true to size (small), good for a slim 48. I'm 155lbs, 6' for reference. Bought this off a guy here on SF and I thought the inside pattern was cooler than the outside on this piece so I had the buttons flipped so I could wear it inside-out (as shown in the fit pic). Never got around to it...
Very nicely made hoodie from the higher end line of Japanese brand Attachment. Outer color is a charcoal grey with some nice texturing to it, inner color is a lighter grey for contrast. 50% cotton, 50% rayon. Very soft material. Two-way RiRi M3 zips, cool pocket design, raw-edge hems that curl a little bit around the bottom for contrast. Bought this new off Yahoo Japan and only wore it a few times. Size tag reads "Sample" since it was originally a sample for this...
Price drop! Very warm turtleneck from Uniqlo's higher end +J line. Nice slim cut, good for a 46-48. Great for fall / winter. 80% wool, 20% polydamide. Chest: 18.5" Shoulders: 16" Length: 25.5" Sleeve length: 28" $60 --> $50 shipped in CONUS