or Connect

Posts by tellure

Bought this in Tokyo at the WJK flagship store, but it's just a bit too slim for me. Beautiful soft white cotton with flecks of blue, roll-edge hems, and double layered fabric. Great for spring or summer. Trademark wjk metal circle on the back of the collar. WJK is a high quality Japanese menswear brand around the same level as Jun Hashimoto or Attachment (see http://www.wjk.jp/). This is the same shirt as in their current season here:...
Beautiful leather jacket from Valentino, in a really versatile M85 / blazer style. Leather on this jacket is superb - a beautiful burnished brown lambskin that's super soft and thick. Craftsmanship is equally great, as you would expect from a top-tier designer. Fully lined with viscose, all the cuff buttons are fully operable (not those sewn-shut buttonholes you see on some blazers these days), 3 interior pockets, dual layer outer pockets, heavy-duty M8 Riri zipper,...
Looks good. I really like MA+'s leathers.. but that sleeve length.. unless I could get a full-time job as a ninja I think I'd have to get them shortened (from the shoulder of course).
Can anyone pull off this look? If so my hat's off to you. Boots are Lien BTW.
k, help me out Styleforum. I want to get some medium-grey boots with a rough / worn texture, something like these CCP's but without the CCP pointy toe. Slim silhouette like CCP or the back/double-zip Augusta's, not looking for a big toebox.
I thought the squarish toe would look kinda weird too but when I tried 'em on it wasn't really noticeable in perspective.. only when looking straight down from above.
Tried on these Incarnations at Archive in SF and they were really nice. Leather (Guidi) was really soft yet thick, and had a nice matte finish. Very comfortable - easy to walk and move your ankle around. Also liked the silhouette and the color. Gonna see what the price on these is in Japan.. guessing it'll be cheaper than the ~$1600 at Archive. Also checked out the A1923 Kudu's, which are one of my favorite designs. They didn't have my size but dayum that toebox...
Now down to 108,000 Yen / ~US$1056. Really awesome price for that jacket new IMO.
In my experience Viridi-Anne tops are fairly consistent size 3 = 48. I've owned shirts and a sweater and tried on a size 2 shirt in Japan that definitely felt like a 46.
KK Attachment long wool coat, $430 at Yoox in size 3 (48): http://www.yoox.com/us/41385017GN/item?dept=#sts=dreambox80&cod10=41385017GN&sizeId=4