or Connect

Posts by jbharris88

This is for a fully custom suit from Cosmo Circle Custom Tailor Shop S-18 Sheraton Hotel, TST, Hong Kong. $225 shipped seems reasonable, or make me an offer. I tried to be as accurate as possible with these measurements - Can anyone help me determine what "size" to categorize this as? Laid flat Chest 21" Waist 18" Hip 22" Back 19" Sleeve 26" Front 33" Back 32.5" Pants Waist 18" (laid flat) 36" circumference Outer 42" Inseam 32" Leg Opening 10.5" Knee 10" As you can...
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFrog what else should i be aware of, as i make my transition into real-life? -Dress well -Stay out of debt & don't inflate your lifestyle as you progress in your career -Travel often -Learn from your mistakes
Quote: Originally Posted by matsui Finally got a chance to wear my gray sport coat I got from Indochino with a Groupon a couple months ago as an experiment to see what kind of product they produced. I wasn't thrilled with it and had planned on never wearing and chalking it up to experience. But after wearing it for the first time this weekend, it's not too bad, although if I plan on wearing it again I'll have to shorten the sleeves a...
This is for a fully custom suit from Cosmo Circle Custom Tailor Shop S-18 Sheraton Hotel, TST, Hong Kong. $250 shipped seems reasonable. I tried to be as accurate as possible with these measurements - Can anyone help me determine what "size" to categorize this as? Jacket Laid flat Chest 21" Waist 18" Hip 22" Back 19" Sleeve 26" Front 33" Back 32.5" Pants Waist 18" (laid flat) 36" circumference Outer 42" Inseam 32" Leg Opening 10.5" Knee 10" As you can see in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiliarches Got photos? I'm having a hard time finding much info on his work...seeing some pretty negative stuff on Yelp. Quite frankly the guy's a dick, but for ~$600 you get Korean MTM. If you are willing to go to $1000, there should be plenty of options. Try Balani, I think they start at $800. Also, look into a MTM Andrea Vangna and let me know what you think.
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow And the dirty mirror award goes to... Haha, don't you mean the flippy-floppy, juice-under-da-futon, broom-ain't-getting-no-use award? Return the suit and get a girlfriend that cleans and has a taste in shoes so she can help you out.
Quote: Originally Posted by YoungAmerican I think there's a demographic for whom this is useful. It's people with very unusual body types, small budgets and a lot of time, who don't mind sacrificing quality because they just haven't got a lot of other options. For everyone else, my question is: why? Bottom-line. And why I keep purchasing from IC despite the lack of QC.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheMickeyBlue Hey Guys, I'm wanting to buy the 1000 mile in brown but need some help: - I use custom orthotics and wear size 42 dress shoes (these are snug with thin socks), US9.5 asics, US9.5 ontisuka tigers and 9F RM Williams. Should I buy a 9 or 9.5 in the 1000 mile?? - where should I buy them to be delivered to sydney australia without costing a ridiculous delivery fee? thanks heaps I don't know what...
Quote: Originally Posted by GloStiX My THIRD remake, with specification "Please do not change these measurements" because their tailors keep changing them inexplicably, messing stuff up. Well, guess what--the tailor changed my measurements! Expanded arm, wrist, thigh, and knee, inexplicably. Now I have tree trunk arms on a really slim suit. Also, one of my pants pockets was messed up in the sewing process and they accidentally attached the inside of...
Quote: Originally Posted by wizard7926 I would personally opt for the Classic Navy over the Performance, as the Navy is wool and the Performance is 100% polyester. The $50 you save won't really be worth it, IMO. TBH, without a referral code (free shirt with suit purchase) or Groupon, the shirts aren't worth the $100 asking price. I grabbed two with a Groupon, and while they're nice and fit well, I certainly wouldn't pay $100 for one. +1 to...