or Connect

Posts by Thor

Indeed, he is..an 8.5yr old male...with cat feet...high prey drive...and fluffy butt.wonderful breed...smart (too?), sweet, goofy.......and not to confuse your threads but he grew up in the Presidio in SF- SF is a great town for dogs...
Cool thread...love dogs...here is mine:
I find it hilarious when people complain about the weather in SF...as if "California" is supposed to mean Sunny beach days all the time as fed to them by TV and movies...Having grown up in the Midwest and lived on the East Coast for years...the weather here is awesome.Its a moderate Mediterranean climate...not too hot, not too cold...I would take a January day in SF over a January day in Maine anytime...Don't like cool foggy June days? drive 10 miles inland and it will be...
Indeed...its access to open space that was one to the things that drew me to SF and helps assuage the other BS highlighted in this thread.Its unprecedented to be able to leave a major metropolitan city and immediately have access to 100,000s of acres of open, public space.
The casting pools are great- I used to be a member and practiced regularly...Golden Gate Park in general is a great resource...
Yes Please- more pics! Praps some pics of them being worn...would love to see them in actionthanks!
Have Indy boots...will travel... Wore my #8s to the Yucatan...they didn't see much use once I got there but they made the trip in fine style...even boots need a vacation . (they did come in handy on departure day as I traipsed around a dusty little town looking for one more fish taco and a final cervesa)
^ Everybody needs a pair of black boots in their life...
Yes- Blackbird has their Creamery Boot in Black - which I have and it is quickly becoming my go-to boot- It dresses up really well and yet looks awesome with jeans...very versatile- hard to go wrong with black. The fit and stability of a boot is so much more appealing to me than a shoe...:
I am speaking to Shoemart about the Ravello Indy as I write this...conflicting stories about availability....one person says not in stock- another says 2 pairs of size 6 only- even though I can put a size 7 in my shopping cart and get to the checkout......style number says they are irregulars but the price- $750- says they are not... Spoke to yet a third person who says neither clean model no irregular are in stock and I should disregard my shopping cart... Sounds like...