or Connect

Posts by Thor

My 60 lb (male) Terv and my GF's (female)Havanese get along great...He has known her since she was a pup- and was quite gentle with her...even tho she really wanted to play and would attack him - we have great pics (which I cannot find right now) of him and her playing- this little 6lb pup totally jawing right in his big fangs and him flashing his teeth right back but all in good fun...she used to chase him when he would go for the ball and literally just grab onto his...
Its good to mix up your dog's diet on occasion... for the sake of selfish convenience I feed my dog a dry kibble...but supplement with lots of raw veggies (loves broccoli and carrots), raw marrow bones (great for teeth), bully sticks etc...and I also change the kibble very few years. Some kibbles that I have experienced and believe are decent: Great Life - a grain free buffalo based kibble that has a "raw" component (might just be a marketing ploy) Orijen- supposedly...
I do not think so...its just that since I had the opportunity to specify an exact size I took the liberty to do so....I had been sized by the guys at Alden SF as an EE on the trubalance...and so went with that when I had the opportunity on the barrie..Alas, they are a tad too wide...not enough t to make them unwearable...but enough that I wished I had stuck with my normal Barrie sizing.I was also told (by Alden SF) when boots/shoes get recrafted by Alden they typically...
Ha...I can vouch for that I am actually tempted to join in on this...just have another pair...Mine do not fit as well as I would like...Sorry of this covered previously- but will this be Barrie last? ...and 360 welt or closed welt?...and here is a pic IRL...not the best pic but gives you an idea:
Ha...thats funny...I never knew my boots were famous I think I may have been one of the last MTOs Alden did before their moratorium...and it only took 6 months believe it or not.They are great- really love the cigar and the antique edge trim...PS: the Indy's on the previous page are #8 not cigar...
A Good Day for Indy #8s....on the steps in SF: Fresh off of a much needed polishing and Mac method treatment but if you look closely you can still see the discoloration caused by inadvertently leaving them outside over night when a drenching fog rolled in...thought it might fade over time and despite a vigorous brushing and polishing that ameliorated but did not alleviate the blemishes...they are still there...no worries, these are my beater boots and they will roll...
I have to ask...do they make an audible click or tap when you walk? Do you feel like you should do your best shuffle step across the floor?I really like the idea but couldn't do it if sounds like you are wearing tap shoes...
Blackbird in Seattle has/had one...I have a pair and I love them- very versatile and probably my most worn boot except my #8 Indys:http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Alden_Blackbird_45149HC_Christopherson_s_Creamery_Milkman_Boot_14606.html
Thanks! ...and you are correct...but these are really just superficial surface scuffs and a quick brushing should eliminate them...I think they are from banging on my chair at work
Today is a good day for Black Shell... the scuffs happened today...I gave them a solid brushing before I left...but its a cruel, cruel World.