or Connect

Posts by tjonesd2

I live around a bunch of surenos, that shirt would get me killed
You guys think the western shirts will make it to sales?
This has generally been my experience as well, though I have had long sleeves that were cut shorter and slimmer, especially in the arm and mid section. I heard there are two different cuts for long sleeves- not sure how true that is. I did get a Japanese linen in today and the cut is much slimmer than the madras long sleeve, both from this season.
Partially the hem shape, partially because the hem is close to the bottom button already.
which one did you get? I got the navy/green madras and it is long as hell. Think I'm gonna get it turns into a short sleeve at the tailor- everywhere was sold out of the s/s in my size, but now unionmade has em... don't think my tailor could shorten it much, though
Someone posted a used Old Navy Henley for $15 yesterday. WTF
Grailed has turned into ebay flippers trying to save themselves having to pay fees. Nothing will beat the old SF b-s-t forums.... their shitty format kept those types away
Brand new in box Alden suede shoes. Bought from the Haberdashery. Fully lined and built on the Trubalance last. Trubalance is Alden's largest last-- size accordingly (usually .5 - 1 size down). Shoes are in unworn condition and include everything that comes with new aldens (box, bags, papers, etc.). The price includes shipping to the United States. Other countries, please message me beforehand and we can work out shipping costs. Don't miss out on the perfect summer...
Brand new in box Alden suede shoes. Bought from the Haberdashery. Fully lined and built on the Trubalance last. Trubalance is Alden's largest last-- size accordingly (usually .5 - 1 size down). Shoes are in unworn condition and include everything that comes with new aldens (box, bags, papers, etc.). The price includes shipping to the United States. Other countries, please message me beforehand and we can work out shipping costs. Don't miss out on the perfect summer...
Brand new in box Alden suede shoes. Bought from the Haberdashery. Fully lined and built on the Trubalance last. Trubalance is Alden's largest last-- size accordingly (usually .5 - 1 size down). Shoes are in unworn condition and include everything that comes with new aldens (box, bags, papers, etc.). The price includes shipping to the United States. Other countries, please message me beforehand and we can work out shipping costs.