or Connect

Posts by tjonesd2

their whole website is an inventory error
People still wear red wings?
anyone seen an XL diamond pique baker anywhere? slept on it and really regret it
Have a new XL Nehru Jacket in Olive High Count Twill from this season. I'd consider trades for a summer weight jacket in XL, or will sell it for what I paid ($275, it is still eligible for return but I got it from Bureau and would have to send it back across the pond)
doubtful as not everything goes on sale. They do keep their LA inventory separate tho. Might be worth calling The Grove store and seeing if they have what you want on sale.On that note, I didn't even realize Unionmade has a store in Santa Monica too. Anyone been? Worth checking out vs the Grove store?
Constructed from lightweight suede and completely unlined, this Our Legacy piece works well as an overshirt or jacket. It is easy to layer on top of T-shirts or under larger coats, making the zipped design ideal for adding texture and warmth to your look. Size 52 = XL. Fits slim. Retails for $600. Brand new with tags. Please ask all questions and know your size as I cannot offer returns. Ebay and gr@iled feedback available. Free shipping to the USA, all others please...
Renowned Belgian brand Ann Demeulemeester marches to the beat of its own drum and this unstructured woven-cotton suit is an elegant example. Refreshingly lightweight and unlined, this piece is impeccably tailored to ensure a streamlined silhouette. Match the effortless feel with a breezy linen shirt and keep the effect refined with a sharp collar. Tagged XL, jacket measures 22" pit-to-pit, pants have a ~36" waist and 11" thighs. Brand new with tags. Retails for...
Noticed Marcus on The Profit wearing some birdshits lol [[SPOILER]] On the real,anyone know what the cheapest proxy to US for Yahoo Japan for a ~$100 item is?
Yeah they are an awesome store. Same day delivery to LA is now available too. There is always at least a 10% code. I used 'tulip' before, but yesterday I placed an order with code 'candy' for 10% off (item was already on sale, too). There is a 15% off code for use with the iPhone app that's been around forever, but I couldn't get it to work yesterday. I also appreciate their EG styling... Generally much different from other stores.