Posts by tjonesd2

those raschel shorts are dope but fear they might be too shear - don't want everyone getting a glimpse of my enormous dong
I have: - Size 3/L Natural Anti Expo - Size 4/XL Natural LS Curve Tee - Size 3/L Charcoal Ant Expo All brand new that I will be shipping back to JE for a return on Monday. LMK if you want them for what I paid (retail + CA tax) + paypal fees and shipping before then
JE is going off the deep end with these colors. Please give us some more tans and earthy greens
Classic curve > antiexpo
WTB size 4 court shorts and ls classic curves
he's just trying to get his money back. They don't look more off than JE's websites pics do... I am going off memory as I returned my pair due to the awkward fit. They are not the same shade as the clay terry IMO.To avoid this, I always include a stock picture when selling an item. I also include a white index card with my name on it so I can white balance against it if need be.If you dont want the bad review, offer a return. If he refuses get in touch with admin for...
I honestly don't really understand what JE is going for with this nasty royal blue stuff.... does anyone here actually like the color?
how do the cast 2 fit compared to rag and bone fit 1? R&B fit 1 is my go to - it is super slim on my legs tho and I can't go any slimmer without being completely skin tight. Thanks
Chauncy Shirt - Hawaiian Print - Size XL - 9/10 condition. Probably my favorite print ever from EG, but no longer fits me loose as I have put on some muscle so going to let it go. Asking $100 including paypal invoice and shipping within the USA - this is less than what I paid. Worldwide shipping at cost. Thanks! I have over 120 positive transactions on gr@iled
Got a few things for sale. Prices do not include shipping and paypal invoice fee (3%). Offers welcome but please no low balls. Mesh Shorts - Black - Size 4 - New with tags - $60 Classic Crew - Charcoal Comix - Size 4 - Worn + Coldwashed and Hung Dried 3 times, slubby knit so naturally has some slight pilling - $40 Oversized Cutoff Pocket T - Washed Olive - Size 4 - Worn twice and washed once but made a mark with oxiclean (see pic, left of index card) - $25 Oversized...