or Connect

Posts by tjonesd2

JE is going off the deep end with these colors. Please give us some more tans and earthy greens
Classic curve > antiexpo
WTB size 4 court shorts and ls classic curves
he's just trying to get his money back. They don't look more off than JE's websites pics do... I am going off memory as I returned my pair due to the awkward fit. They are not the same shade as the clay terry IMO.To avoid this, I always include a stock picture when selling an item. I also include a white index card with my name on it so I can white balance against it if need be.If you dont want the bad review, offer a return. If he refuses get in touch with admin for...
I honestly don't really understand what JE is going for with this nasty royal blue stuff.... does anyone here actually like the color?
how do the cast 2 fit compared to rag and bone fit 1? R&B fit 1 is my go to - it is super slim on my legs tho and I can't go any slimmer without being completely skin tight. Thanks
Chauncy Shirt - Hawaiian Print - Size XL - 9/10 condition. Probably my favorite print ever from EG, but no longer fits me loose as I have put on some muscle so going to let it go. Asking $100 including paypal invoice and shipping within the USA - this is less than what I paid. Worldwide shipping at cost. Thanks! I have over 120 positive transactions on gr@iled
Got a few things for sale. Prices do not include shipping and paypal invoice fee (3%). Offers welcome but please no low balls. Mesh Shorts - Black - Size 4 - New with tags - $60 Classic Crew - Charcoal Comix - Size 4 - Worn + Coldwashed and Hung Dried 3 times, slubby knit so naturally has some slight pilling - $40 Oversized Cutoff Pocket T - Washed Olive - Size 4 - Worn twice and washed once but made a mark with oxiclean (see pic, left of index card) - $25 Oversized...
They are basically a brick and mortar that takes online orders. That means you can get great deals but the online sales isn't as refined as an online only store. One of my favorite stores tho.
lots of broke boys hating someone who likes and can afford expensive things. I feel sorry for them - clearly jealous