or Connect

Posts by tjonesd2

because their stuff is the only stuff actually in stock
Where has it in stock?
Nice!
Is the 40% in store too?
Great shoes I got at a good price but didn't work out. Just looking to make back what I spent. They are like-new: they were tried on on carpet. If you nitpick, you may be able to find slight imperfections on the bottom sole from that. Never actually worn. Offering a good price to move these fast - there is nothing wrong with them. Please ask any questions before buying- I do not offer returns. Price includes shipping to CONUSA. Residents of other areas, please inquire...
Have the shawl knit jacket in my sig. Would be willing to trade for some warm weather XL/XXL stuff.
Brand new with tags size Large. Bought on sale.... I'm typically EG size XL, but sized down to L. It fits, but not in the slouchy/oversized way I wanted. Just looking to get back what I paid. Description from context: This belted knit jacket showcases sueded leather hits on the elbows and leather wrapped buttons. Sized to fit over a sturdy work shirt, this knit is a cozy fall or winter option for a number of climates. 75% Wool 25% Poly Shell 100% Poly Trim 100% Poly...
Its new - in the same fabric as the blackwatch day shirt which is in the same fabric as it was last year. A must buy for me. The gitman x unionmade blackwatch last season is a looser weave... Not sure what its called but resembles oxford more than flannel. Glad to finally have some blackwatch that works for so cal heat.
FYI Union made in LA is completely separate inventory from online. If you like Gitman and are in the area, I'd definently check it out... Had close to full size runs in everything , even stuff that sold out quick online. With the additional 20% off most shirts were 80+ tax.
Several of us are looking for a NNY proxy for vans today or tomorrow in the other EG thread. If anyone can do it I am sure it'd end up being worth your while.