or Connect

Posts by tjonesd2

Anyone seen the olive pima cotton loiter or workshirt anywhere yet? Also I am guessing at this point there is no hope for shirting in the dolphin print?
The ss16 lookbook shows them all for this season but I am on my phone and can't find the album off Reddit mfa that includes the names. They do have an offwhite that I want bad.
Yeah was figuring that. Oh well
It's olive. Agreed its a bad pic - I asked them the same thing before buying
Got the HCT olive shop coat in. Despite the pics, its within an inch of the same length of my SS15 black linen one (both L). Independence has a great price on this piece for anyone looking... Like 20% lower than elsewhere
Love EG but IMO their wool and wool blends are not their strong suit. Never really found any of them comfortable to the touch, but I get some people won't mind, especially if you wear a lot of wool (its too hot here for that anyways).
Just got a pair of CPs in from End without duties or brokerage fees from Fedex - delivery to USA. There was a hold up in customs, so I wonder if they waived the brokerage fee... was totally expecting at least that.
I just gotta say this season looks amazing - best since SS13 which IMO was the best ever.
Is it bad that I think a major repair from NNY is an upgrade from the original? You should ask them to do something cool.... Hit the DS fabrics or something for a cool patch.
Any ideas how this seasons shop coats fit? obviously shorter, but the measurements I've seen shown them quite a bit narrower in the chest than last SS (where I ended up sizing down). Also, anyone know if the chester is being done in olive? Looks great in khaki in indigo&cotton's fit, would be even better in olive IMO.