or Connect

Posts by tjonesd2

you should be good if you have them send Canadian post. They accidentally sent my order ups and I got a 30 dollar brokerage fee, but they took care of it for me. Stand up guys.
It was a 15% off your whole order last year
Does Spence remove VAT for US customers? Prices look the same via conversion rate when switching country at the top.
Yeah they are probably waiting until black friday in the US
Anyone pick up a 6 panel hat from this season? Look nice but wondering how shallow the crown is. Looking for something somewhere between a New Era and an Ebbets...
I have this problem too in Chrome - works in incognito mode tho.... I think it's my ad blocker.
Have you ever tried it in person? Their general size chart makes it seem like slim sizing, but the measurements on the actual jacket are relatively huge....
Yeah for the right piece
Worn once, cold washed and hung dry. Like new condition. Feels like a lightweight chambray. Cool roughness to the fabric - definitely a unique one, yet as wearable as a blue oxford. Free shipping to the US. All others please inquire. Thanks for looking!
Brand new with tags, black, size XL. Raglan sleeves. From the spring/summer 2015 collection. Fits like most Wings + Horns XL - slim with about 23.5-24" pit to pit Smooth nylon flight satin and waffle-knit Japanese cotton are fashioned into a sporty baseball jacket framed with athletic raglan sleeves. An articulated sleeve design and underarm gussets allow a slim, contemporary fit without restricting movement or sacrificing comfort. Made in Canada. Free shipping to US...