or Connect

Posts by Idiosyncratic Fit

These jeans are RED but that's cool cause we all like to peacock a bit in the summer. A great pair of very very gently used Filippa K twill jeans, fits true to size (slim and tapered akin to A.P.C NS) so unfortunately a size too small for me these days. The red is close to a crimson colour, just brighter and great for the Australian summer. Paid over 300 AUD for these at Swensk (Melbourne) a couple of years ago, and whilst like every other garment in AUS vastly overpriced...
Our Legacy Splendid Off-White Button Down size M for sale, gently used and washed sub 10 times. Hidden placket and a luxurious feel to this cotton shirt. One of the first OL pieces I picked up, I reckon around SS08. Fits true to size, similar in the body and shoulder to a Gitman Vintage M but luckily longer sleeves. Will ship to anywhere in the world, postage shared for International, free within AUS and local pick-up (Melbourne) available. Check out my other listings...
A great pair of very gently used Our Legacy Olive Cotton Shorts size M 48 purchased from TresBien Shop SS10. Fits true to size (32 inch waist) and is single pleated. As the AUS summer is finally here, this would be a great pick up before Christmas, and the classic design of these shorts would appeal to SW&Ds and MCs alike. Doubt any Internationals are in the market for shorts this time of the year, but will ship to anywhere in the world (buyer will share postage cost...
A very gently used Our Legacy shirt from AW10, a grey bengal stripe with red polka dots/squares. One of my favourite pieces from last years collection, unfortunately slightly too big in the shoulders for me to get much wear out of it. Probably had less than 5 outings so why not give it a new home. Size M, not the slimmest of the OL fits and slightly wider in the shoulder and body and longer sleeves than a Gitman Vintage M (if familiar with their fit). Preferably, a...
Brand new A.P.C New Standard 30 x 34 for sale, looking for $125 AUD/USD. Jeans tried on at home, but waist too big so I am hoping to give these a new home. I would alternatively trade for a pair of 29s (within AUS). Would prefer to ship to fellow Aussie (postage free) or arrange local pick-up (Melbourne), but would split the cost of shipping the jeans anywhere in the world. However, AUS Post charges an arm and a leg for international postage so Int. buyers be...
Thank you fellow Melbournian igents for the heads up, never been a R&B fan but for $ 26.25 a pop I'll give these knits a go...
Australian consumers share your sentiment
That jacket was brought to you by the same brand that gained some global SF attention for their double lapel tuxedo... George rocking a velvet dinner jacket from the same brand and looked quite good for a change. The other two in MJ Bale?
I have seen (and pinned) many 2 inch waist and seat alterations with rarely a great outcome. On another note, thoughts on Virgin Blue’s new uniforms? Don’t really care about uniforms but when they take something average (didn’t mind the khaki and white) and turn it into an embarrassing groomsmen ensemble I cringe http://www.theage.com.au/photogaller...electedImage=0
Great seller, quick int postage. Good luck