or Connect

Posts by Chadley

I ordered on December 23rd. The customs fee notice from Fedex came yesterday.
Heads up ordering from End Clothing if you're in the US. I just got hit with a $100 customs fee for a $600 order.
Wings + Horns Dayton Leather Service Boot. Says black on the box, but the material is a dark charcoal nubuck. Size 9, but they fit large. Should be suitable for a 9.5 or 10. Comes with original box. Worn only twice, which you can see from the wear on the soles. Retailed for $695 a few years back. It's close to impossible to find these in like-new condition now. Price: Sold.
Stephan Schneider Damask Coat. Size VI. 90% wool 10% cashmere. New with tag. Unworn other than being tried on. Purchased this on Styleforum and looking to recoup costs. Price: $300 shipped. Chest: 21.75" Shoulder: 18.75" Length from bottom of collar: 32.5" Sleeve: 27" Link to Inventory's listing: Link to Inventory's listing: http://www.inventorymagazine.com/updates/stephan-schneider-damask-jacket.html
Needles Indigo Melton Chesterfield. Size Large. New with tag. Unworn other than being tried on. Currently sold out on Gentry. Recently purchased on sale and looking to recoup costs. Retail: $1022. Price: 549 shipped. Link to Gentry’s listing: http://www.gentrynyc.com/collections/coats/products/indigo-melton-chesterfield-1
Does anyone have a suggestion for a jean with a fit similar to APC petit new standards, but with a higher front and back rise? I'm especially looking for a pair available in black.
Up for sale is a great unworn sweatshirt from Band of Outsiders. I just bought this from another B&S seller. Unfortunately, the sizing didn't work out, so I'm putting it back up. Someone please give this solidly-constructed beaut a new home. Retails $330. Made in Italy. 3/4 Sleeve, Raglan Sleeve. Pit-to pit: 20". Back Length: 26". Price: $90 shipped to CONUS.
Nom de Guerre Shawl Collar Peacoat / Medium Top of collar to bottom: 34" Bottom of collar to bottom: 30" Shoulder: 17.5" Pit-to-pit: 20" Sleeve: 25.5" This coat is hard to find now. The original buttons have all been professionally replaced. Otherwise, the coat is in like new condition. SOLD The price includes CONUS shipping.
Prices include shipping for CONUS. 1. Nom de Guerre Shawl Collar Peacoat / Medium Top of collar to bottom: 34" Bottom of collar to bottom: 30" Shoulder: 17.5" Pit-to-pit: 20" Sleeve: 25.5" This coat is hard to find now. The original buttons have all been professionally replaced. Otherwise, the coat is in like new condition. SOLD 2. Crockett & Jones Audley / 8E UK In great used condition. Worn approximately 10 times. SOLD
Prices include shipping for CONUS. 1. Crockett & Jones Audley / 8E UK In great used condition. Worn approximately 10 times. SOLD 2. Nom de Guerre Shawl Collar Peacoat / Medium Top of collar to bottom: 34" Bottom of collar to bottom: 30" Shoulder: 17.5" Pit-to-pit: 20" Sleeve: 25.5" This coat is hard to find now. The original buttons have all been professionally replaced. Otherwise, the coat is in like new condition. SOLD