or Connect

Posts by Chadley

Does anyone have a suggestion for a jean with a fit similar to APC petit new standards, but with a higher front and back rise? I'm especially looking for a pair available in black.
Up for sale is a great unworn sweatshirt from Band of Outsiders. I just bought this from another B&S seller. Unfortunately, the sizing didn't work out, so I'm putting it back up. Someone please give this solidly-constructed beaut a new home. Retails $330. Made in Italy. 3/4 Sleeve, Raglan Sleeve. Pit-to pit: 20". Back Length: 26". Price: $90 shipped to CONUS.
Nom de Guerre Shawl Collar Peacoat / Medium Top of collar to bottom: 34" Bottom of collar to bottom: 30" Shoulder: 17.5" Pit-to-pit: 20" Sleeve: 25.5" This coat is hard to find now. The original buttons have all been professionally replaced. Otherwise, the coat is in like new condition. SOLD The price includes CONUS shipping.
Prices include shipping for CONUS. 1. Nom de Guerre Shawl Collar Peacoat / Medium Top of collar to bottom: 34" Bottom of collar to bottom: 30" Shoulder: 17.5" Pit-to-pit: 20" Sleeve: 25.5" This coat is hard to find now. The original buttons have all been professionally replaced. Otherwise, the coat is in like new condition. SOLD 2. Crockett & Jones Audley / 8E UK In great used condition. Worn approximately 10 times. SOLD
Prices include shipping for CONUS. 1. Crockett & Jones Audley / 8E UK In great used condition. Worn approximately 10 times. SOLD 2. Nom de Guerre Shawl Collar Peacoat / Medium Top of collar to bottom: 34" Bottom of collar to bottom: 30" Shoulder: 17.5" Pit-to-pit: 20" Sleeve: 25.5" This coat is hard to find now. The original buttons have all been professionally replaced. Otherwise, the coat is in like new condition. SOLD
Final price drop on the peacoat.
Final price drop on the peacoat.
Price drop on the peacoat.
Price drops.
They've been surprisingly difficult to find online. The best I could come up with is this: http://rugged.jp/topics/?date=20090721184026 It's the same model (ALDEN #86260).