or Connect

Posts by msg

Analogy time: You could take DWW post and replace fashion with hip hop, which had a great history of rappers playing off each other, battling it out with lyrics. Now everyone just finds their niche
Also waiting for grey side zip
But what about @leftyMind blown
There's a pair of the suede on Holy Grail for 3% off retail. Get in that!
The death of BoO http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/fashion/band-of-outsiders-fast-rise-faster-fall.html
Is there another Inis linen tunic MTO planned?
100 years away, at least. When you're doing undergraduate CS, neural networks sounds awesome until you take the class and realize it's just a cool name for a really shitty statistical system.The idea you describe has gotten some traction recently, people writing about a post industrial society, but it's not going to happen for a long time, if ever. It's also a very Western biased perspective.I'm having knee surgery on Friday, gonna be a while before robots replace the...
Well, I don't begrudge their right to make money. I just cringe at their claims to care about neighborhood diversity. I also worry about what's happening in the major cities and how you have to make $100k just to live. I don't have an alternative, so I'll shut the fuck up, but as a parent I don't want to push my kids to STEM just so they can live without worrying paycheck to paycheck. World needs poets, teachers, baristas, and every other profession that isn't a guaranteed...
Ha. Our landlords are kicking us out and raising the rent from $3500 to $4200 for a 3 bedroom. The crazy thing is that they'll get it, although I would take enormous delight if they don't. We bought a house instead;, at these interest rates our mortgage payments for an equivalent house are less than what they're asking in rent.
School nurse? She has no clue. Go see a physical therapist who works with athletes. Buy a copy of supple leopard, too.