or Connect

Posts by msg

Teens used Pokémon Go app to lure robbery victims, police say - www.usatoday.com http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/07/10/four-suspects-arrested-string-pokemon-go-related-armed-robberies/86922474/?campaign_id=A100&campaign_type=Email
He's very concerned about the length of his denim
Avatars on the site should be unique. There's a guy in the JE thread with the same avatar as Shoreman, there've been a few wtf moments until I remember to check the actual name
Which Geller trousers?
When is the show?
Awesome bomber from this season. Geller elevates this iteration with metal clasps, making this bomber stand-out from the rest of the options. BNWT. Size 50, can fit a 48 or 50, depending on how you want to wear it. Will ship 2 day FedEx for free
What colors did the 3/4 sleeve tees come in? Don't see them in the website
John Elliott long sleeve mercer tee shirt. Slim fit longsleeve tee with a slightly oversized neck opening and slightly slouchy arms. Asymmetrical hem, longer in the back, shorter in the front. Designed for layering. Lightweight 50% Supima cotton, 50% Micro Modal fabric. Tagged size 2. 9/10 condition - has been sitting in my closet, folded, worn a few times. Check my other listings (Junya, John Elliott, Geller, etc) - will offer discounts for multiple purchases
John Elliott short sleeve villian crew, black. Tagged size 2. Condition 9/10 - has been sitting in my closest, worn a few times. Check my other listings (Junya, John Elliott, Geller, etc) - will offer discounts for multiple purchases
Selling a classic example of a Maison Martin Margiela leather elbow patch sweatshirt. Tagged size is 48, this will work for a 46 - 48, depending on how you want it to fit. It's TTS, a comfortable fit on a 48. Retail on these runs close to $500. Check my other listings (Geller, Margiela, Junya, John Elliott) - will offer discounts for multiple items.