or Connect

Posts by msg

Someone needs to change their profile pic to use those beautiful examples of humanity
Your wife/girlfriend/walk of shame is very tolerant of your selfies.
Best purchase of 2015: Geller bomber from NMWA. Lots of good Geller at a great price with the sale; for those of you who aren't familiar with his stuff, nice opportunity to try it out.
Well, 48 has a 34" waist according to Acriomony. Fit might be tough - I decided there wasn't a size a that would work for me.
You guys going veg does that mean no fish? Where will you get your protons!?? Don't tell me soy
After years of searching, I found a grail: this Junya Watanabe cardigan. The cardigan is made from a beautiful striped wool, a mix of blue and grey with a subtle color gradient throughout. There are dark brown corduroy pockets and elbow patches. It's a stunning example of Junya's mixed material aesthetic. It's tagged a size large - I'm a big 48 and it's a slim fit on me, so this could work for a 46 or 48, depending on how you want to wear it. In excellent...
Fuck it's cold. Tired of winter kicking your ass? Then upgrade your outerwear with this BNWT Patrik Ervell field coat. The coat features a combination black ballistic nylon shell with a removable grey wool interior linter. There's a built-in zip that contains a hood. Serious outerwear. The coat is from FW '12 and was the most expensive make-up of the coat, with a retail of $800. Tagged a medium - fit is true to size, could be worn by a 46 or 48, depending on how many...
Hermann shirt from Acriomony
The best feature on Grilled is the Hype section. It self selects all the horrible tastes into its own special walled off garden. Recommend you copy that.
Ordered grey suede!