Posts by msg

Peel is the name of the model, right? Dark was the M&S make up.My mistake.Haven't seen 100% wool.There is the two make ups at M&S, the 100% brushed cotton at NMWA, Mr Paris has a 100% cotton version (think I saw this make up at a Japanese stockist too)Haven't seen 100% wool before
Peel is the name of the model
I was out last night, walking by a fancy restaurant near my house that had been closed for a private party, a group of men and women in their 40s and 50s came out, and a woman wearing a pair of bright silver boots (I thought Margiela, but could've been Marni or Lanvin etc) organized the after party by telling everyone, "Let's go back to our house, it's just up the street, the white house with Christmas lights and two Teslas in the driveway." There's your Marni customersI...
That's interesting that the brand has consistency..seems like those customers wouldn't necessarily be that loyal or that there would be enough of them year over year. Consistency is hard but consistency at that price point seems remarkable especially with all the competitionCheck out Marni pricing on MrP, might surprise you how high the stuff runs across MrP's buy
Marni pricing seems so bizarre. I know pricing is arbitrary but doesn't seem like a hype brand, or a history of couture, or a brand with a personality cult following, like Hedi or Visvim. $900 trousers???
Think it would look better with a more structured work wear type boot, those look too sleek
Hmmm...not sure paint splatter works unless you're planning on painting
Damn white suede is 🔥 Nice buy @RegisDB9
Yes, Peel. Looks like Dark, same makeup as M&S
EMAIL THE BOUTIQUE http://www.stephanschneider.be/collection/fragments-of-a-home/