Posts by msg

Thanks, what's weird is that they're new on the website, too. Maybe they were in store only originally
What is this surprise http://www.blueandcream.com/product/RGF6-13.html SS '17? @keanswon
Just bought a couch with a mohair/velvet fabric blend. Uhoh
Bro, It's Seattle
Regression to the mean...and the mean has coalesced around a few themes.
It means you're rich but you watched that documentary about the environment that Leo Decap produced on Netflix that one timeMocking aside what's great about Tesla is that because of the software the car gets better over time, right now no other manufacturer comes close
Peel is the name of the model, right? Dark was the M&S make up.My mistake.Haven't seen 100% wool.There is the two make ups at M&S, the 100% brushed cotton at NMWA, Mr Paris has a 100% cotton version (think I saw this make up at a Japanese stockist too)Haven't seen 100% wool before
Peel is the name of the model
I was out last night, walking by a fancy restaurant near my house that had been closed for a private party, a group of men and women in their 40s and 50s came out, and a woman wearing a pair of bright silver boots (I thought Margiela, but could've been Marni or Lanvin etc) organized the after party by telling everyone, "Let's go back to our house, it's just up the street, the white house with Christmas lights and two Teslas in the driveway." There's your Marni customersI...
That's interesting that the brand has consistency..seems like those customers wouldn't necessarily be that loyal or that there would be enough of them year over year. Consistency is hard but consistency at that price point seems remarkable especially with all the competitionCheck out Marni pricing on MrP, might surprise you how high the stuff runs across MrP's buy