or Connect

Posts by msg

Britney Spears orJessica Biel orScarlett JohanssonOnly Justin Trousersnake knows for sure.
Bird-man
That's an assertion. By the same argument, why have thumbs? Wouldn't it be better for people to post and express their agreement?
With the implosion of ToJ feels like there's an opportunity for a wool (or something that's not nylon) MA-1
I want someone to buy @gdl203 that Undercover sweatshirt from last season that's printed "stop making sense."
A mouse is so 1990s. Touch is the future, bro.
I've been considering Geller's black denim trucker jacket, but I only wear denim occasionally. Can't decide if I can wear a black denim jacket with my other pants, which are mostly wool and mostly Geller/Schneider/Ervell. Not much work wear or stuff similar in fabric or texture to a denim jacket. But I've irrationally got my heart set on the Geller jacket. I looked at some of Ervell's jackets, but not sure I like the technical fabrics. ToJ MA-1 in suiting wool??
RG-03Acrimony has 28 and 30
Prepare to have your feet washed by your future father in law
I'm a 31 waist (TTS) (6', 170lbs) and these are a 30. Earlier in the thread, I posted photos of me wearing the 32, which was too large in the waist.They're amazing.