or Connect

Posts by msg

This is simple, but not that interesting. Maybe you don't care, and that's fine, but all these brands were interesting 10+ years ago. Now, they're generally generic, a more expensive version of Gap or J Crew. You've got some great shops in London, explore them, and look for shops that are offering more than just APC/CP/Acne/Our Legacy. The stores have to sell those brands to stay in business, and those brands night get you in the door, but look around for what else they're...
This seems to be the best link: www.wolfvsgoat.com/sale - sorts by waist size, shirt body style, shirt size, and lists all the various items that are on sale.
Bought the Richard blazer from SSense. @OccultaVexillum that sweatshirt you wanted is marked down - if you already bought, they might price adjust. otherwise, on-sale now.
Vancouver eating > Vancouver shopping
@nicelynice has a pair of AMI denim, I think. He may be able to comment
Hmmm...I'm more.interested in details.for.fall preorders. What can we expect?
Are sale items returnable to Ssense for refund? Debating sizing on a few items and would rather pay retail to figure out sizing than be stuck with something marked down that doesn't fit. Know they have a sale starting soon, so need to act.
I emailed them too: They have type 2 in 3 year fade. Not sure about their black denim cut
It'll make you happier wearing it knowing that it's Geller, not Velveta Sheen. If you ever decide to sell, it'll hold more value than Vulva Sheen. Pay money for what you'll be excited to wear.
Yeah that's what I'm wondering about too. Ssense model is wearing a 50, but he's 6'2 with a 37" chest. I know a 48 is too small on me, but can't tell whether I should go for a 50 or 52 - I'm 6, 170