or Connect

Posts by msg

Had several items in my dream box and this morning they're gone. Didn't sell out, just gone from the entire site as best I can tell. Anyone seen this before?
Document trousers!
http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/maison-margiela-faux-fur-lined-leather-jacket-504063749.html#prefn1=brand&prefn2=productAccess&prefv1=Maison+Margiela&prefv2=isPublic&pagetype=brand&start=7
Those fit large, probably best for a 34 waist. Fabric is nice
Is the selling market over saturated? Paradox of choice? Even though it's seemingly consolidated in grilled, I notice lots of stuff that's cool just sitting there unsold; is grilled basically like Pinterest but with a nominal ability to buy? Everyone is just collecting likes on their stuff for sale, fewer transactions. I wonder if the grilled model of having stuff for sale without a time limit on the sale decreases purchases, all the would be ballers don't actually buy...
Is anyone actually keeping their boots? This is like a real estate flipping thread
Has Yoox recently increased the number of brands that are excluded from additional discount? I feel like I see the exclusion much more frequently
Are those Buttero the Brunello side zips?
That American geography in action
Who picked up the boucle Richard from SSense? Debating it but couldn't decide on the fabric.