or Connect

Posts by msg

Check Ervell, he did a pair this season, nylon, called something like an athletic short. Might still be available marked down on his website
The lower case version is much easier to find.
Who's got a link to FW '15? Quick!
In contract on a home, inspection uncovered a few issues that I'd appreciate perspective on from those of you who might have experience. Home was built in 1923 and is ~2900 sq feet, including a finished basement. 1) There is asbestos lining the pipes connected to the boiler. The pipes are exposed in the boiler room. But, the rest of the basement is finished and there's no visible pipes or asbestos otherwise. I'm looking up asbestos contractors now, but I'm curious if...
And MMM is copying someone as well and charging 8x the price. Morality?
@cyc wid it hoodie is Geller?
Convoluted, if your point of reference is Nancy Drew x Hardy Boys. Great collab, btw.
TS(S)?
Just got a NMWA gift cert for my birthday. Thanks for offering that as an option, makes it easy for me to let people in my life who have limited access to stuff feel good about getting me a gift they know I'll like.
If you picked up the flight bomber in large and are having second thought, let me know