or Connect

Posts by msg

This is the best shirt from Ervell's SS '14 collection: a 100% silk reverse print floral shirt. It's the mid-century fit, so unlike most Ervell shirting it's not overly tight/cropped. Excellent condition, no rips, stains, etc. It's an awesome shirt in a beautiful, subtle print. Tagged a medium, TTS Shoulder: 17 Chest: 21 Sleeve: 10.25 Lenght: 28 $115 shipped CONUS. International PM me.
Plaid cotton shirt from TS(S) in an awesome blue ombre pattern. BNWT. Wish this fit me, it's an awesome shirt, a stand-out variation on the typical plaid. It's a tagged size 4, corresponding to a large. Fit is TTS. Chest (IN): 42.5 Sleeve (IN): 35 Neck (IN): 17.5
It's grail time - selling a Stephan Schneider Frozen Waves (his best collection) wool jacket with knit liner. The jacket exemplifies everything that's special about Schneider - a soft plaid wool with an interior black knit liner, providing warmth and a built-in layered look. Can be worn a few ways: zipped or unzipped and buttoned or unbuttoned. The jacket is in excellent condition, no rips, no pilling, stains, etc. Fit is best for a 46 or 48, depending on how you want...
Denim trucker runs small. I'm a 48 and the 50 was too tight for anything more than a tee shirt
Pic? You've been referring to this, but I must have missed the order discussions, as I don't remember what this looks like
I've been wanting a grey suede boot for forever. Sign me up
Wow. He discovered Schneider and those awful GATs and has been lost ever since.
As for stats, when I interview someone - and these are people coming out of some of the best technical universities in the world - I've found that stats experience sets someone apart from the crowd because they're the ones who know how to argue with data. Very practical skill.
Programming - as opposed to computer science - is easy to pickup on your own, especially if you have a good background in math/science/engineering, or at least an ability to think logically and abstractly.