or Connect

Posts by msg

There's a Jil knit I want to buy. Totokaleo had it in a 48, my usual size, but it was so small I couldn't get it on. Went back and asked to try on a 50, but that was too small as well. They didn't have a 52. Mr Porter had it in a 52, but in a different color than what I want, but it was too big, not even "slouchy" SF approved, just huge on me, shoulders and length. So, now I'm totally confused: Either I can't wear Jil knits, which at 6', 165 seems odd or the sales guy...
What's the fit like on the knits?
For grinder, see refurbished Baratza.
Yes, but exclusivity and mystery only are meaningful if you actually make enough money to stay in business.
Wish one of the major online shops would pickup Peir, would makes it so much easier to try stuff out.
@gdl203, which heschungs in that pic?
Isn't this the one that @pelicans is selling? Maybe just ask him?
Buttero + Geller trousers (from two seasons ago) - the navy Buttero is turning out be quite versatile.
Anyone who's looking for the Poa in Storm, Neighbor has gotten a V back in stock.
Anyone know of a stockiest that has the FW standard pant in heathered charcoal? Interested, but the web shop's photos don't give me enough detail to decide.