or Connect

Posts by msg

How to size the polos if you're typically an AD medium in a dress shirt?
Online? Can't find it. Or a particular store stock it?
What are the options for those who are late to the party? Were these all MTO?
I'm a 48 typically and have a 50 on its way from NMWA. Excited. Will post pics / thoughts once I have it, likely Thursday
Sitka went downhill after it moved out of that strip mall on Eastlake. Also, the weekend crowd sucks, Bellevue bros.
Not really. Carta de Oaxaca is ok; The Saint is ok, has good tequila; Sitka and Spruce does a Monday night tacos dinner.If you're in Seattle, don't get excited for Mexican - save your excitement for Cali.
Other than Maas, who's carrying type 3 in black?
For reference, I'm 6, 170, and squat 2x per week, so Geller denim has never fit me in the past, thighs were always painted on.The new type 3 cut with the elastane has become my favorite pair.I'm a 31 waist and was a bit nervous to try the 30, but the waist and thighs have stretched nicely, exactly the look I wanted.I did try on the type 2 and there was no room in the thigh on those.So, yeah, love them. Highly recommended.
Any retailers pickup the boxy three quarter sleeve sweatshirts? Webstore sold out in my size.
Geller has new denim cuts for SS '15. In the past, I've never been able to fit into Geller denim, but the new Type 3 cut is great.