or Connect

Posts by msg

Beautifully subtle Man of Moods printed u-neck long-sleeve shirt. Dark grey with a contrasting and subtle print of birds in a tree. Just isn't getting the wear it deserves in my closet. Tagged size 3 - a slim fit on a 48, looser fit on a 46. It's an awesome shirt, I want it to find a good home. Asking $65 shipped CONUS.
Brand-new, made to order plaid flannel in a beautiful color-way: maroon and grey. You won't find fabric like this elsewhere. A significant step in quality, design, fit from the traditional flannels: Filson, Woolrich, etc. After-dinner fit, so it's ideal for layering. Size medium: Chest 22" Shoulders 18" Sleeves 26.75" Length 27.50" Unfortunately for me, I live in a place where the weather just doesn't get cold enough to justify a flannel like this. Retail price on this...
Here's mine. I'm typically a medium BD, but bought AD this time. For me, the flannel definitely needs something more substantial underneath; the fit with just a t-shirt doesn't work. The attached pic is layered on top of a henley. Love the color and construction. It's a great pattern and fabric. Horn buttons are a great touch; it's the details like that keep me buying WvG. That said, still unsure the AD fit is right for me - where I live it doesn't get that cold, so...
MTO flannel is at the post office, can't wait to see it in person!
Are any of the Lunettes polarized? After wearing polarized sunglasses for years, hard to switch.
The US retail model is deceptive, it's trained you, like a junkie looking for a hit, to expect sales because you think you're saving money: the reality is they're marking up by 3x to retail price so that they can still make money from you at sake time. Mauro's model is totally different and, as a consumer, I like it much better; no ridiculous markup, but no "sale." GDL had a nice post about this recently.
What would the construction time be on orders placed today?
Last time, I think it was 88%, but not certain. Shockingly, the average Gilt/JCP customer is probably going to say "$100 for sneakers? That's crazy!" and pass. Gilt != SF.
^ They've had CP before. Nothing new.
Thanks for the update. I wasn't being critical, I was just asking for an update. Looking forward to receiving mine.