or Connect

Posts by msg

I'm a 31" inch waist and have soccer/squat thighs. The tagged 32 fit well on the waist and the thighs work, but if my legs get much bigger the pants won't work.
The bomber shirt that Acrimony has looks nice.
Nice pickup. Loving mine. Wore them two days in a row
^ Their website doesn't exclude sold out sizes; every size appears as in stock until you add to your cart. False hopes.
3sixteen x Barneys collab. Tagged size 30, probably best for a 31 or 30. Worn infrequently, never washed, slight fading starting to appear on the upper thigh/knee. Lots of life left. Measurements, aligned: Waist: 16 inches Leg opening: 7.5 inches Hemmed to ~32.5 inch inseam. Five pocket slim straight leg jean in 14 oz. raw indigo left hand twill Japanese selvedge denim. Natural tan leather patch on left side. The SL-BNY1 is the first collaboration between the two...
It's nice to pull something out of your closet that you haven't worn in years and re-discover that it looks great. In my case, a pair of Unis green chinos - and I stopped wearing chinos a long time ago - but they fit great and are nicely worn-in. Put them on with a pair of sneakers and a NdG short-sleeve.
Any plans to re-stock Buttero lows for the fall? Would love to see some additional color options!
Better pic of the formal trousers:
Mesh formal pants; love the fabric on these.
Picked up a pair of Campus 80s Primeknits. Sadly, I ordered the wrong size. Tags removed, worn once, but basically like-new. Price drop! Asking $94 shipped CONUS. Includes box, tags.