or Connect

Posts by msg

Been there. My oldest wouldn't sleep for more than 20 minutes during the day. Night sleep was 4 hour increments
I have two kids who are just wired not to sleep. It was brutal beyond imagination for the first year. But, it passed, and even though both of them wake up at 6am every morning now, it's worth it.
For me, second kid was hard until about 3 months. Then, second kid was easy until about 18 months. Then, brutal until about 2.5But, my kids are only 23 months apart - I think you've got more age separation so hopefullly a bit easier.
They'll sell. US stockists should have them for $650.
I use them to store cash.
ChairDanceEdit: Beaten by Basil
If your argument is that only certain people can authentically wear certain brands...don't. The CEO of TMobile has a Richard jacket and someone in the Geller thread got upset. Reality is the people you don't like can like the same things you do without it affecting you. And anyone can wear what they want, authentic or otherwise, whether they bought it themselves or not, like Brad Pitt in the CCP leathers.
Chelseas always seem like the designers ran out of material/money and just said "fuck it, I'll use elastic." Offends the engineer in me, but maybe I'm missing something
Farfetch is just a E commerce front end for small shops. Easy to order from.
What size did you order? What's your waist? I was curious about these, but not sure of sizing.