or Connect

Posts by msg

Selling a pair of rarely worn Unis Gio chinos. Tagged size 30. Fantastic fit, great material, and the olive color is a nice change from the typical khaki. Worn only a few times. Very good condition, no visible rips/stains. Asking $50 shipped 2-Day FedEx CONUS
Selling the best WvG shirt from last summer: a blue linen popover. Fabric is beautiful on this; light-weight linen with a nice slubby texture that will only get better with age. Wore this only a few times, so it's in excellent condition. It's the WvG BD fit in size medium. Close-up photo best represents the color/texture. Asking $70 shipped CONUS with 2-day Fedex
Selling a Nom de Guerre button down short-sleeve shirt. Tagged size medium. Perfect weight for summer. Features two chest pocket and dual button cuffs with a sleeve button, if you want to button the rolled-up sleeves. Excellent cosmetic condition; no noticeable rips/stains. $55 shipped CONUS with FedEx 2-Day.
Nice. Shocked you're allowed to wear leather. Boss mad, bro?
Much better:http://www.shipadick.com/
Fortunately, I know enough not to ask stupid questions.
Yeah, website. I've always gotten a response.
Email Geller - they've always been helpful in tracking down items.
Size large, I'm 6', 170lbs.Not bad for $12. It's 100% pima cotton; wish it was a blend (something like tencel or whatever) as 100% cotton can get uncomfortable on hot days.
Interesting. Thanks for posting. Quite a few of those don't list any RG denim. Hope that means it'll show up in another drop. @conceptual 4est I seem to remember you writing that NMWA would not have RG denim - is that correct?