or Connect

Posts by msg

Most of it is stuff we've seen before. Nothing that's going to change your perspective on style if you're familiar with Schneider. I do think the sand and camel coat and shirt are a nice variation from the usual colors G2 looks terrible on the model at Maas.
So, how about that denim...
How are the zips on the side zips? Good quality?
That's an interesting idea. Clearly, there's success with that model with other brands, like Schneider. But, Geller still feels somewhat niche to me. Is there enough interest where a retailer could succeed with a pre-order or group MTO? I know every season with Geller I inevitably miss out on items that I'd like to buy (last season's Ferdinand trouser, for example; this season, it'll probably be the rust bomber or the fisherman knit or the emile).
That love letter should be addresses not to RG, but to the people in this thread and the various stockists. Gotta buy RG at full price so the stockists can keep ordering. I'm certain RG would gladly put a full size run in every store. But that's up to us, not him.
The grey flight pants from NMWA will look awesome with the rust bomber. You guys think this is the end of FW '15 drops for Geller? Shocking, if true. I thought there was so much good stuff and accessible stuff in the collection.
Here's another pic.
Our Legacy doesn't get a lot of love around here, but this knit cardigan is an example of punching above your weight: awesome, open-weave knit in a navy yarn. Perfect piece for autumn layering. Nice slouchy fit for 50 or a large 48. Asking $135 shipped CONUS.
Suggestions for resources to learn more about lighting? LED vs incandescent? How to decide which temp is right for which conditions? Soft vs white?
I'm a 48 generally but take a 50 in the Richard