or Connect

Posts by msg

But they are cheaper than both MMM and Buttero. Are you saying they're not an alternative because you don't like the design?
I have a better plan: Buy something, mark it up 250%, and then put it on sale slowly. Have sales coincide with major holidays. Have a mobile app that provides access to "exclusives"
Might as well just have everything on sale all the time. Slippery slope to that first mover "advantage"
I'm a 48 and took a 50 in last spring's Richard
Excellent price point on Jamieson's. Conifer green and the Fair Isles are really nice
I know. Never saw Star Trek as a kid. The intent is correct even if the exact wording is not.
The comments section of every website ever will make you want to renounce your humanity. Star Trek nerds, what's that saying about the bar, "A more wretched hive of scum and villainy you'll not find." That's the internet.
Anyone size up on the Mercer? If I'm 6, 170 and workout, debating between M and L. Hate stuff that fits too tight. I'm a M in the crew neck
Related to LA Guy's point about commerce and kopping threads, it was interesting to read in Vanity Fair's "100 best dressed list" (or similar title) how many of the male celebrities listed Mr Porter as their favorite store. That's your customer: The people who aren't price sensitive and want the ease of purchasing that MrP offers. I'm surprised that more of the traditional dept stores don't simply copy MrP both for website and brand selection
Discussion is easy - see Facebook and Twitter for two examples, one real time the other more reactive. The pieces are already in existence just need to be glued together...like most things tech.