or Connect

Posts by msg

It'll make you happier wearing it knowing that it's Geller, not Velveta Sheen. If you ever decide to sell, it'll hold more value than Vulva Sheen. Pay money for what you'll be excited to wear.
Yeah that's what I'm wondering about too. Ssense model is wearing a 50, but he's 6'2 with a 37" chest. I know a 48 is too small on me, but can't tell whether I should go for a 50 or 52 - I'm 6, 170
Which Richard jacket should I buy?
I squat 2x per week. I was nervous the Rogues would be too tight, but they loosened up nicely. Rogue also makes a straight leg fit called the Stanton. Geller denim's never fit me until the type 3 - which you should buy if you don't have a pair.
Jeans are rogue territory SK cut, I'm a 31 waist and these are a 29. About 1 year of wear
25% off type 3 5 year fade at acrimony. Full size run, you guys are sleeping...bought mine full price and worth every dollar
Grana or Wolf vs Goat, size up one for both
Geller trucker in a 50 - I'm typically a 48, but this seems to fit slim. With the 50, I can't fit much more than a t-shirt underneath. Thoughts? Go with this? Or try to size up to a 52 (which seems crazy)? I think I was hoping to wear it with more than just a t-shirt, but no idea what a 52 might look like on me.
How to size the polos if you're typically an AD medium in a dress shirt?
Online? Can't find it. Or a particular store stock it?