or Connect

Posts by msg

Keep it.
Remember this post when you wake up on top of Buckingham Palace, naked, one arm wrapped around Fuji, the other around a dead donkey, and Prince Charles is tapping you on the shoulder.
Nikon D7000 body. Excellent condition. Serviced by Nikon in 2013 ($170 service, including cleaning, auto-focus tuning, etc) - essentially, servicing the camera to like-new condition. It has ~7900 shutter actuations. Includes box, caps, battery, charger. Includes 8GB Kingston SD card. In addition, I'll include a RRS bracket for tripod mounting ($125 value). Asking $590 shipped CONUS.
For Clever, I've been using 29g:500g water; 1:17. But I'm using a relatively fine grind on a Baratza as well.
Thanks for the sizing advice. Picked up the 32 in the tan suede as well.If anyone knows where I might find the floral one above in 32, let me know! Realize it's late in the season, but hoping.
Caridgan sold out at Neighbour already. Interesting, I'm still in the fence about it.
Is the fit as over sized as pics suggest? 6'2 dude wearing a V with room.
Awesome. Looking forward to seeing the white, might be a nice alternative to CP.
What about buttero lows?
When I did it, I was 6', 31, 165. I'd lose bookings to guys who were either 6'+, 32 - 34, and closer to 180 or 6'+, 30 - 32, and closer to 155, depending on the client.