or Connect

Posts by msg

It's nice to pull something out of your closet that you haven't worn in years and re-discover that it looks great. In my case, a pair of Unis green chinos - and I stopped wearing chinos a long time ago - but they fit great and are nicely worn-in. Put them on with a pair of sneakers and a NdG short-sleeve.
Any plans to re-stock Buttero lows for the fall? Would love to see some additional color options!
Better pic of the formal trousers:
Mesh formal pants; love the fabric on these.
Picked up a pair of Campus 80s Primeknits. Sadly, I ordered the wrong size. Tags removed, worn once, but basically like-new. Asking $100 shipped CONUS. Includes box, tags.
Anyone pickup the button down collar shirt care to comment on sizing? Debating between medium and large, 39" chest; typically, have to size up to large in Ervell knits.
A few of my favorite slept-on things. Let's see if we can get a congruent outfit out of this:
Other than obvious cross fit jokes, why would that population have more frequent spinal injuries?
Blue linen pop-over, medium BD
That feeling when you order something from far away and wait and wait for it to arrive only to open the box and find the wrong color. (Campus 80s Primeknits.) Returning overseas is such a hassle. And the color I ordered (navy) is sold out.