or Connect

Posts by TheBlackBruceWayne

i have an interview @ Saks the end of the week... the only suits i have are as follows a custom Barneys grey sharkskin handed down from my father ( 38R. a size too big for me) a custom navy blue 3 pc suit with like small red and white pin stripes ( 38R.also a size big) and two suit seperates that make up a khaki colored suit ( fits me best) is it too unorthodox to wear the khaki to the interview? the blue looks rather sloppy as the sleeves are too...
Price Drop i realized the 200 was too close to the retail offers so now this should be a good deal
Quote: Originally Posted by tonup277 are these US8 or US8.5? what size is marked on the shoes? tks! says size 8....they were listed as a UK8 which usually equals US9 in this case....they fit like a small US 8.5 or a US8 i'm a true US9D and there was barely any room in the toebox whatsoever so thats why i listed as 8/8.5 because it would fit either comfortably
hey there we have here a pair of brand new Alfred Sargent Jodphurs in Rich Tan (a pretty dark tan, closer to brown really) in a US8/8.5 I bought these from walneal, but unfortunately they didnt fit, there are no creases or anything on them from trying on and they come with the box I really just want to break even with these so i can put the money towards a different purchase i paid 200 and i'm asking SOLD i am using walneal's pic's with permission
...finally suits in B&S in my size...and the price tags they come with put me back in my corner.... ...just when i thought i was having a great day... awesome suits though
Quote: Originally Posted by asdf they are waterproof and fit reasonably well. they do, however, feel unmistakeably thin and cheap. i have one that acts as a placeholder until i get something nicer. sigh. i really would like a Mackintosh... but that 54.99 is just staring me in my face...
Price Drops!!
DROPS!! Still no takers huh??
i was just in francos about 3 hours ago talking to ron about Chukkas they are a definite must on my pick-up list...something in a dark brown suede
me myself personally if it were me and she had the audacity to part her lips with such foolishness I would point to the front door until she walks around topless, in high heels, and cootie cat panties all day per your request tell her to kick rocks...in a nice way