or Connect

Posts by TheBlackBruceWayne

Price Drops!!
DROPS!! Still no takers huh??
i was just in francos about 3 hours ago talking to ron about Chukkas they are a definite must on my pick-up list...something in a dark brown suede
me myself personally if it were me and she had the audacity to part her lips with such foolishness I would point to the front door until she walks around topless, in high heels, and cootie cat panties all day per your request tell her to kick rocks...in a nice way
Barker Black
More importantly...who makes clothing for salvatore ferragamo?? there was this red suit jacket i saw in the window of their store in nyc.... i couldn't stop looking at it...it was rather strange...a coral red color and strange looking material
FFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE POOOOOOOOST but yeah only time i've checked out hugo boss was at the outlets...and it wasn't very impressive
all the Nightmare on Elm Streets...except the remake poltergeist 1-3 amityville horror the exorcist (had me losing sleep for days when i was younger) Bram Stoker's Dracula
conan o'brian on 3rd ave steve harvey on 3rd ave patti labelle fabolous missy elliott ben stiller walked past sean connory on 3rd ave (didnt even notice him until my ex-gf said something) denzel washington (wasnt as friendly as i was hoping)
i've yet to fulfill my Cougar craving....