or Connect

Posts by TheBlackBruceWayne

anyone do a proxy for the trunk show?! i want those brown jodphurs. just recieved my linea maestro double monks and they were too wide
1951 Bulova "Ashford" 10k gold filled w/ Hadley-Roma Dark Brown Water Snake strap
any chance you will be re-stocking that blue check SC in a 36 or 38?? I always seem to miss when the new items arrive and my size is sold out
2nd that on the suit buttons...looking for those flat faced non beveled horn buttons in like a dark green for a suit i'm having made
PM sent on 1st bag
1. Navy Blazer (Phineas) 2. Charcoal SB Suit (phineas) 3.Light/Med/Dark blue wash jeans (Uniqlo) 4.Navy Silk Knit 5.White cutaway collar FC shirt 6.Blue BC cutaway collar shirt 7.Brown Suede Boots (C & J Tetbury) 8.Cap toe semi brogues in walnut ( C&J and AE) 9.Navy overcoat 10. Khaki Trench ...a nice fedora for honorable mention..
I find myself only liking ocbd when the collar unbuttoned and underneath a sweater... My 2 ¢
Not exactly the most elegant of shoes....i treat my black friars like a redhead stepchild... (.shouldve just invested something better
i love paisley... but I CANT STAND Robert Graham
Often, when traveling the streets of new york, do i find myself in a position of discomfort at the sight of my fellow man. Not in an elitist kind of way, just a bit surprised. I think alot of us were one of those guys at SOME point in time. Eventually we found our way ( i know i'm still quite uneducated in the world of fashion and the technicalities of it all), but i have a great eye and sense of style that makes ordinary things in my closet spectacular. I think alot of...