or Connect

Posts by TheBlackBruceWayne

It really hurts me to even put these up for sale, but even after taking them out a bit, I can't shake being a 40R. Probably some of the most well made and designed items from my wardrobe. These are staple items still carried in their store and retail for around $2000 or more if i'm not mistaken I have for sale 1) Phineas Cole Navy Doeskin Blazer- Tagged 36R ( was taken out slightly so it may fit a very slim 38R) 100% Wool-Peak Lapel- 1 button closure, Dual vents- Unlined...
For Sale are a used pair of Allen Edmonds, "Strand" model in walnut with a Patina- please see pictures. Size 9D Shoes have been worn but are a good staple for someone building their wardrobe. Leather is still in great condition, takes a wonderful shine. Sole are a bit worn but could still last a few years before needing a re-sole. As mentioned, these were patina'ed and are not in their original color, particularly around the broguing and on the toe box. Still a very...
Have three suits i'm looking to pass on. Two are staple suits and the other is a good starter suit. All suits include free shipping CONUS 1) Richard James Mayfair Light Gray - Tagged 38R but measurements included ASKING $200 OBO 2 Button, Single breasted, Notch Lapels, Slanted flap pockets, Non-functioning button holes, Side Adjusters, Flat front & plain bottom, 100% wool. Jacket and trousers are very lightweight summer fabric with very thin lining. Although tagged 38R,...
Twinsies
I've been looking into this as well. Was told bianchi wss better, but think that is relative to individual opinion. You could try independent fabric jobbers or hit up trade shows, but I believe they are the only game in town for grossa & garza fina atm. Wanna go halfsies??
Recent dye job I did for my buddy Some carmina's I flipped into oxblood with mahogany broguing. And finally a pair of Meermin Norwegian we wholecuts I converted into navy
Thanks fellas!!
Eidos shepherd's check and gunclub check SC kops!
speaking of making them... Does anyone know the process for how they are designed/created? are they typically screen printed? and who sources the fabrics for them? say in a wool/silk blend
I actually only stripped and dyed the broguing. The remainder of the shoe that you see is the original color, chestnut. And yes this was a gmto. I think I'll be satisfied once I can stretch them to fit. Actually did something similar to my carminas. No before pics but they were a light tan. A little fiebings dye and some elbow grease have me these