or Connect

Posts by TheBlackBruceWayne

Hahaha it was much tighter than I expected. at least when first putting on the boot. In retrospect I should've gone Park or New Rey. I sized up .5 in the Vil
yes the plum would be lovely as a cap toe Balmoral. Thanks. This was at the end of the Golden age when Meermin pretty much gave you free reign in terms of options. I sketched out the brogue pattern idea for the throat and tongue edge of the boot
I'm not sure if they source from the same tannery or not. Doubt it.
Meermin MTO jodhpur from last year plum museum calf. Dainite sole. Green calf lining.Vil last
Thanks Rick. Ahh when i was posting from my phone it appeared to be more of a midnight blue. Like a shade or two lighter than navy, as opposed to having a charcoal tint.
@spiermackay Got a response to the MTO inquiry. I wish I were in Toronto so I could lay eyes and hands on everything. Would you have any fabrics similar in color? I know real life vs computer can vary.
I feel like I've been through there of these haha. Got a concussion in the police academy in November and it's been a sh**ty experience since. Getting better and have realized I want to pursue a career in menswear (if you had a nickel right? ) I had a previous offer for an apprenticeship but don't know if it still stands. Kind of stuck in Virginia until my case is shifted out but really want to move back to NYC. only fear is the cost of living. My last attempt landed me...
+1
Thanks for the input guys. If I'm measuring correctly, the chest and jacket length are only .5" longer than my best fitting jacket. And the shoulders are .5" shorter than it. It is a Phineas Cole /Paul Stuart
X post from ask a question. Can a suit be altered down one size? Suit is tagged at 40L but runs slim and would need it to be a 38R. Jacket also has working buttonholes which may pose an issue.I would need 1/2 inch chopped off the sleeves measurements: Chest (pit-to-pit, flat across): 20.0" Sleeves (from shoulder to cuff): 25.0" Shoulders (flat across): 17.5" Length (bottom of collar to tail): 30.5" Pants Inseam: 31.75 (3.0 extra material) Waist: 17.0 (2.0 extra...