or Connect

Posts by TheBlackBruceWayne

I'm surprised they didn't offer you made to measure, which would've been around that price or less with more options. Consider looking into it for your next purchase
Any original vetiver or original santal?
Can anyone explain the business side of design and buying of menswear. For instance if I were designing suits and wanted to have them in barneys, or say maybe a smaller establishment like the armoury, Carson street clothiers, etc. How does one get their foot in the door? And how are price points/ profit margins established?
How soon are the blues coming? May
Tie arrived today.Looks even better In person. Thanks again @heldentenor!
Cross post: Can anyone recommend any members who may provide a little guidance on a menswear accessory prototype I'm working on? It may seem a bit childish, but I'm hesitant to post pictures and have the idea "borrowed". By all means it's nothing revolutionary, justLooking to have some discreet and professional input Cheers
BUMP. Can anyone recommend any members who may provide a little guidance on a prototype I'm working on? It may seem a bit childish, but I'm hesitant to post pictures and have the idea "borrowed". By all means it's nothing revolutionary, justLooking to have some discreet and professional input Cheers M
Did you order those directly through Vass? These prices have been crazy lately with the drop in euro...I wonder if it will continue
:-) @Claghorn I'm honored. I shall continue to cast my lanterns glow upon this strange phenomenon 1 SF'er at a time.+1 if it was from the Al Sharpton x Steve Harvey limited capsule collection.
Who manufactures these ratchet adjusters in 1.5" width? Everything on etsy or google is 1". Also these brass rectangle ring in 1.5" And a good source for ribbon? More like three questions but who's counting?