or Connect

Posts by TheBlackBruceWayne

Twinsies
I've been looking into this as well. Was told bianchi wss better, but think that is relative to individual opinion. You could try independent fabric jobbers or hit up trade shows, but I believe they are the only game in town for grossa & garza fina atm. Wanna go halfsies??
Recent dye job I did for my buddy Some carmina's I flipped into oxblood with mahogany broguing. And finally a pair of Meermin Norwegian we wholecuts I converted into navy
Thanks fellas!!
Eidos shepherd's check and gunclub check SC kops!
speaking of making them... Does anyone know the process for how they are designed/created? are they typically screen printed? and who sources the fabrics for them? say in a wool/silk blend
I actually only stripped and dyed the broguing. The remainder of the shoe that you see is the original color, chestnut. And yes this was a gmto. I think I'll be satisfied once I can stretch them to fit. Actually did something similar to my carminas. No before pics but they were a light tan. A little fiebings dye and some elbow grease have me these
I stripped the broguing and dyed it mahogany then applied my saphir regimen
Just received my st James II knockoffs the other day. Would say the Elton last is on par with C&J 348 in terms of shape. The fit is very very tight, but hopefully a little wear and stretching will break them in. I think it's safe to say these will be my last pair of meermins. Officially switching to Carmina. Quality , design, and service is superior. Certainly don't mind paying double for that at this point
I wish the swim shorts were in stock in 32