or Connect

Posts by TheBlackBruceWayne

I was thinking of taking some reno mat to it but I'm scared to ruin the the shoe
I'm not one to bitch about QC if I think I can fix it.....but my vegano calf/suede bals arrived and upon inspection I found blots of dye between the toe area and sole. Not sure renovateur can fix this. What would you do?
I'll be waiting in the wings
Hope this is not the case, or else I'm fxxked..
Any idea of when the brown suedevegano balmoral gmtofrom July will be completed?
Little dye project I did a few months ago. Forgot to take before pictures but started out with tan. After few coats of Feibings Oxblood and Mahogany dye. Renov and wax. Started with oxblood for base color. Blended with mahogany few coats later and detailed on broguing
Renovateur and saphir neutral cream wax should take care of the scuffs
I placed it on July 27. Very true about stretching the shoe, but hoping to avoid that.EDIT: Rain only comes in D, EE, and EEE.....so I'll have to see how this plays out...
Fuck I may be in trouble. Requested D width in my gmto but probably should've said "E"Too late? Its on the rain last so hopefully will be okay..
Pulled the trigger on the Balmoral/Suede Boot GMTO....I specified in order comments for d width. Should I shoot them an email to make sure they confirm the width? Now comes the waiting game...