or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

ATTENTION RHET BRETHREN I made a recipe thread for us. It is HERE. Please go fucking post in it. I'm hungry.
I figured it'd be nice to have another thread dedicated solely to recipes so that they wouldn't get lost in the endless pages of discussion on internal shoulder rotation, giving gettoasty advice he doesn't listen to and talking about how aesthetic fuji's quads are. If you have any legit recipes post them here. Requests are also welcomed. Please keep discussion here to a reasonable level so recipes don't get lost in the shuffle; this is an extension of RHET but keep in...
If you wanna do a normal cut why don't you just switch over to lean meat and veg, and tailor your portions accordingly? EDIT: Do you guys feel like it would be beneficial if we started a separate thread in this subforum for your favorite recipes, macros/cals included?
I think I'm gonna start experimenting with making stuff with greek yogurt. There's so many options: spaghetti sauce, sandwich spread, chip dip, etc. and it's such a good source of protein. Someone should dedicate an entire website to that shit.
Wow I'd have to size up two sizes just to get a half inch more rise. I'll have to measure my other pants to see if this is an issue of not having enough rise or the waist being too tight. Strongly thinking it's the former. I don't think I'd have a problem wearing these with longer shirts that cover it up.
I know that. I was referring to Petite New Standards. New Standard top, Petite Standard legs.
RHET brethren, I am having a jeans problem. I have a big ass (and not in the "I have a big ass but not really" kind of way that a lot of guys post about). I bought some APC New Standards, sized down a size to accommodate stretching out. Completely unwashed. Legs fit great but really tight on my ass. Also, they don't seem to come up far enough, as my ass crack is constantly sticking out when I sit down. This is exacerbated by the fact that my shirts are starting to...
Just for protein, or for RFL?Greek yogurt and eggs are my primary sources of protein right now. I also drink a lot of milk and am gonna try to eat more meat (heh).
3x/wk, I'm in the gym about 45 mins to an hour depending on the day, sometimes a little more if I chill in the sauna or do other stuff.
It's per lb lbm.