or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

Why the hell are you squatting 6x/wk?
leg sled calf presses. Get on that shit.
Yeah it's all high school math, the tough part is figuring out how to solve the problem using it.Usually you do an MBA after a couple years in the workforce.Dude if I got a hedge fund offer I'd shit my pants all over this chair. Wanna go into C-level management, start my own co. or go into the PE/VC space ultimately, though.Banking would be cool at the VP level or higher
If you start with your ass too low on deadlift will it cause your lower back to be prioritized? I wonder if that's what I'm doing because now that I think of it I had my ass super low last time I tried deadlifting, couldn't get it off the ground even and my lower back was really feelin it. Guess this answers it: http://stronglifts.com/deadlift-hips-low-high-position-technique/
I do that every rep, touch & go almost always leads to cheating or bad form. Then again wtf do I know
Sorry, gave a data sufficiency question without explaining the rulesA means that you only need statement 1 to solve the problemB means you only need statement 2 to solve the problemC means you need both to solve the problem, and can't do it with either individuallyD means you can solve using either statement individuallyE means you can't solve the problem, even with both statements togetherHere try a PS problem instead. Just solve it in 2...
Quant section isn't just strict math, the math is actually fairly easy. The problem is in looking at a problem and immediately upon reading it understanding how to solve it, and then solving it in two minutes or less. See if you can solve this problem in 2 minutes without looking at the answer:http://gmatclub.com/forum/if-in-the-addition-problem-above-a-b-c-d-e-f-x-y-a-97479.htmlBTW why would you go for a masters? Are you planning on going back to the homeland? If...
After taking a week off managed to squat 345, so lifts are still going up. Good day, glad I took a week off. Sucks that I probably won't hit 2xBW squat until after I start cutting again haha, I'll probably be around 200 by the end of the year and I don't think I'm gonna go up 55 lbs in two months.
How? On the website? You can only set weight, exercise and net cals goals on the app.
What apps are you guys using on your phones for lifting/dieting stuff? I use MFP which has an awesome database but falls short IMO for people actually into fitness, like for example you can't set a target macro count or choose what MFP tracks for you up front. Its workout tracking sucks ass, too. I always thought it'd be cool to have an app that was good at diet tracking but also had a built in spreadsheet tool for tracking lifts and graphing progress. You guys know of...