or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

Yohimbine HCL is an alpha antagonist so combining with ephedrine, a beta agonist, can be dangerous due to increased blood pressure and resting heart rate (though the combination works really well if your heart doesn't explode haha). Think I'm going to just track those for a while when I hit full dosage E then maybe start with 2.5mg Yohimbine HCL once a day and see how it goes. Running a 500-1000 kcal deficit and taking creatine, too. Not sure how muscle retention is...
How tall are you? My big long term goal right now is to hit 200 with sub-10% bf. Gonna take forever without gear. I'm about to hit the 170s once again, too, though I'm 5'7 and definitely chubbier than you.What's your opinion on running Yohimbine with EC? You're the dude arguing about BP, right? I don't know my RHR before going on EC but I think I should be ok as long as I monitor my blood pressure.
I don't have a blood pressure cuff but my resting heart rate right now is about 85-90bpm, on 62.5mg E 500mg caffeine. Thing is that I don't feel too stressed or like my blood pressure is high or heart is beating fast or anything. I wanted to get up to full dosage (75mg E, 600 mg C), run it for a few weeks, then if I'm at a good place try throwing some yohimbine on top but I don't know about that now, if my heart rate and bpm is too high that's probably not a good idea...
Never had spot issues. I think I just get lucky.
My doctor said eating too much protein puts stress on my kidneys.
Actually, it still doesn't do any damage to your kidneys at all, you just piss out the excess.
No, you're wrong, it does do much.
No, I never said "unfortunately". I am happy it isn't affecting me because last time I tried it I got super jittery and stressed out, and this time I'm not.Creatine has no effect on healthy kidneys provided you aren't dehydrated.
At this point I have no idea wtf you're talking about.
Looks tasty