or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

It'd be great to find a trainer like that.
That's a terrible excuse get to the gym
I don't think so. I loaded up 135 and watched myself in the mirror and nothing appeared wrong, all I could think of is if my foot is twisted one way or the other.
Hit 325 today but my knee hurts a little bit. Not like a pain just an ache, don't know when it started because I started really noticing it 2/3 of the way through my workout. Not sure if a big deal or not, next time gonna ask this guy that squats proper to check my form to see if my foot is properly positioned WRT my knee.
How long did it take you to go from 330 to 530?
Deadlift day. We'll see how much chalk helps tonight. Can't wait! EDIT: NVM squatting 325 today. Breaking 200 on the leg sled calf extension too, which is awesome.
These are based on a single study from 1996. The study was updated in 2005, unfortunately I can't find it. Here's info on it:http://irep.ntu.ac.uk/R/?func=dbin-jump-full&object_id=192895&local_base=GEN01Here's a synopsis someone posted on bb.com:Here's an updated study from 2002 that claims the same thing:You're probably right, but at the same time I don't care, because I'm taking it for recovery and not increased strength.I'll probably switch to decaf without telling...
Any kind of creatine monohydrate. Powdered form, put in my coffee as it only dissolves in hot liquids. 5g/day, I never preload when starting, never "cycle off" it; 5g daily, every day, forever.I don't know if it helps with strength gains but it provides me a vast improvement on recovery time.
Recovery
srsly. I'm surprised creatine is legal, it's so damn effective.