Posts by Khayembii Communique

Still trying to motivate my girlfriend to hit the gym and eat better. Thinking about buying her personal training sessions with a trainer she used to see, but I'm not sure if that's motivation enough. Not really sure how to influence her, was thinking about finding a trainer with a dog because she's obsessed with dogs, then she'll have to go to see the dog. Ideas?
I'm going to send someone 10 lbs of raw chicken
Why don't you talk to her when you see her to break the tension. Or is it just that awkward on her end?
8 more days til this fucking test, I better do well so I don't have to retake, this thing is killing me
Because fuck you thats whyGood luck brother
Why the hell are you squatting 6x/wk?
leg sled calf presses. Get on that shit.
Yeah it's all high school math, the tough part is figuring out how to solve the problem using it.Usually you do an MBA after a couple years in the workforce.Dude if I got a hedge fund offer I'd shit my pants all over this chair. Wanna go into C-level management, start my own co. or go into the PE/VC space ultimately, though.Banking would be cool at the VP level or higher
If you start with your ass too low on deadlift will it cause your lower back to be prioritized? I wonder if that's what I'm doing because now that I think of it I had my ass super low last time I tried deadlifting, couldn't get it off the ground even and my lower back was really feelin it. Guess this answers it: http://stronglifts.com/deadlift-hips-low-high-position-technique/
I do that every rep, touch & go almost always leads to cheating or bad form. Then again wtf do I know