or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

Shoulder's still all fucking weird. Gonna lift anyways, it's leg day so who cares
Man, my shoulder is fucked up today. Must've slept on it wrong. Skipping the gym tonight just in case something's fucked up.
Looked lean as fuck this morning, still weighed in at 190. Super hyped to be around 210-215 by the end of March
W+H?
Can someone rec this shoe: http://www.amazon.com/New-Balance-Mens-Minimus-Training/dp/B006OQJG22/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1379815980&sr=8-7&keywords=lifting+shoes Also RHET brahs were mirin compression shorts a few pages back, what's the big advantage?
Never got the purpose of the belt. Like, I know what it does, but don't see the point in helping progression. Sure you might be able to put up higher numbers in absolute terms, but that's because the belt's doing the work. It's not like your numbers are going to go up faster once the usefulness of the belt is factored in. Not saying belts are dumb, I just don't see the point.
Weighed in at 190 this morning for the first time in my life. Can still sort of see my six pack
Just take a plate into the locker room.
Perhaps next level styling doesn't have cohesion or synergy and they're right and we're just behind the times.
Why does he think that noisy contrasting colors and materials and formalities is "stylish"? I just don't fucking get it.