or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

I found this on reddit but haven't read it yet http://rippedbody.jp/how-to-bulk/
189 this morning, must have dropped a bunch of water, too bad it's not an official weigh in or I'd be crammin a pizza down my fat gullet. Hit my reps on squat yesterday so I'm up to 340, also found $10 on the sidewalk.
Everyone saw the photos. Pretty sure I posted how much I want to lose, too. I'm sitting at 191 right now and want to get down to 160. Go look at my spare tire bro.
myself included, srs
looks like I'm done doing this shit with my girlfriend. Bishes can't comprehend that sometimes talking about weight, when you're working on weight loss together, isn't being offensive to their body image and self confidence. She took it personally when I recommended she eat 100 less cals a day because she wasn't seeing progress then started complaining about how eating so little causes her to binge and how she wanted to increase her calories (wat). Makes no sense.
lost about 5 lbs in the past month. 1.25 lbs/wk is pretty good. Considering dropping another 100 cals and seeing if that affects my lifts (still keeping protein at 180g/day). Still looking at like a solid 6 months of cutting if I drop at this rate, which suckssss. How much do you guys usually lose on a cut? 10-12 lbs?
You never know who you'll meet where. Remember, every encounter is a job interview.
Great way to network
One weekend that turns into a week will kill hers. Then I'll hear "yeah I really have to get back into it".Also, I'm only taking a break every 10 lbs. When I get into the 180's I'll have a pizza or something. Then go hard until the 170's.