or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

I'm being offered a position on the board of a health insurance company that was founded in the wake of PPACA and has made a lot of headway, I think it has like 55,000 insurees as of the last open enrollment period at least, so it's a pretty big operation. Board seats are 3 year terms. I think this would be a massive opportunity for my career, but I'm leaving for NYC in 6 months so I'm not sure how to handle this. I could do a few things: 1. Disclose upfront that I'm...
@fuji you asked me about clen a while back, and where I got it. I don't know if we're allowed to talk about sources here so I won't tell you. I bought the taurine I used while cycling at ar-r.com
grats bruvva
3 sets, 5 reps, 3 reps, 3 reps. I weight up at 3x5 so next time I will probably hit that and weight up to 230.
I'm 5'7", last time I weighed like a week ago I was at 188. No idea what I'll be cutting to until I'm probably a solid month into the cut to see how it all shakes out, but if I had to guess it'd probably be ~20-30 lbs from the end of this bulk to really lean out. If I hit 1000 lbs by the end of April I'll have three whole months to cut, though, which is ambitious but definitely doable.I think my goals to hit 1000 right now would be 250 bench, 350 squat, 400 dead...
5x 3x 3x two plate bench brahs, felt good to finally hit that mark. Squat's back up to 300 so 525 plus whatever my deadlift is. Further from 1000 than I want to be but making solid progress. Starting to feel like a fat fuck though. Hoping to hit my goals and get a full cut in by August when I move.
Nobody commented about how fucking stupid the Seahawks were last night?
LOL at 20 shit's stupid, give it a couple years, sheesh.On a good note, I'm up to two plate bench finally. FFS took long enough. On to 250.
IDGAF when we're talking about a subway commute. That's not that far at all anyways.
Well Stuytown isn't suburban but I will have ~9 months on my own so I'll look into it.