or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

I've had days where I gain 10 lbs ffs, you weigh in dry as hell in the morning and crush a bunch of carbs and drink a little bit of fluids and you'll gain a bunch of weight, but it's just water.
As long as I can maintain muscle and don't end up back at square one. Just have to hit the gym consistently.Girlfriend has been trying to lose the weight since we started dating like three years ago. She sucks at it because she's never consistent and keeps trying bullshit diets. Hoping that us doing it together and her seeing the measurements get smaller even if the scale doesn't move will help her out. She just has major emotional eating issues and then when she fucks...
Yeah I'm gonna measure and weigh in weekly to track progress. Actually going to do this cut right this time. Also, got the gf on the cut with me so taking measurements will definitely help her when she doesn't see the scale moving.
Just took weight/measurements, all relaxed 195.8 lbs 41" chest 14.5" arms 38.5" waist 26" thighs 15.5" calves 49.5" shoulders 17" neck 43" hips 11.25" forearms Fuck those forearm measurements suck but are not surprising. You can see how fucking huge my ass is tho
Neither am I, I was with my girlfriend, but that doesn't mean it doesn't matter.
Yeah great atmosphere, super cute girls, delicious drinks. I really liked it. Check out Via Quadranno for lunch some time if you ever get the chance.
Pho 32 for lunch. It was alright, I've had better. The vegetarian bowl my girlfriend got was extremely bland.Trattoria Trecolori by Times Square for diner Friday night which was pretty damn good and reasonably priced. Afterwards went to Campbell Apartment for a drink, which was really pricey but definitely worth it.Saturday I had a lunch with other students at Pagani. It was alright (and free). We had a reception at Dream hotel, and then a social event at 1OAK which...
Back from NYC. Had a great time. Hit up some great restaurants and ate my face off, but walked enough that my gf actually lost weight and I probably did too. Gonna have to find a place in Manhattan for a couple months which will be interesting. Cut starts today, gonna do it right this time.
Nice, thanks. Had no idea. Sounds like a good plan if you find it worthwhile.Hit my bench today, which means my long time goal of benching 250 is finally DONE. Fuck yes! Great note to end this bulk on.
Are there any solid part-time progs in CA?I'm going FT starting August at NYU, inbox me if you have questions.