or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

lol, I shouldn't have used that term. I don't really believe in the concept of "stubborn fat" but used the term because that's what Lyle's book is called that goes into detail about YC stack. Also I'm 26, but don't see how that matters much. I'm not on clen, think fuji took it before though. Also Yohimbine HCL is cheap as fuck, like $20/mo for my weight.
Works with what, fat loss? It's an alpha-2 antagonist that helps with stubborn fat loss, i.e. when you get down closer to your goal weight, but is inhibited by insulin so you have to take it fasted. Still premature for me to be taking it probably, but I think it'll help me better keep up with my diet/exercise.
Wow first took Yohimbine today. Half dosage but had a lot of effect. A little jittery, but super thirsty and peed like a motherfucker. Somehow after having a bottle of water and a soda I peed like 6 times, wtf. I'm also down in weight, thought it was supposed to make you retain water, weird. Also, boners. Going to take 10g BCAA pre-workout, then YC shortly thereafter. Hopefully insulin will be back down like an hour after BCAA's and won't affect the YC. Might throw...
You're in London still right? Are you just formatting powerpoints or do they have you doing DD/modeling?
I can afford it, I just don't want to.
Taking the train in, checking out stern and columbia, taking the train out.
Didn't think about it tbh. Found some more affordable shit on Airbnb tho
Shitty there isn't anywhere cheap around Penn Station to stay for a couple nights, planning out this week long trip to visit schools and half the budget is for two nights in NYC ffs.
Despite getting 2.5 hrs of sleep, had a great gym sesh this morning. Squat is coming back up, making sure my form is on point this time. New gym is completely dead after like 8:30am, it's so nice. Got some ON chocolate whey, shit's delish. Got some Xtend watermelon madness BCAA's so I can start on YC soon. Heading down to Chi to check out Booth in a couple weeks, still gotta schedule my east coast visits, shit's gonna be fucking expensive - 4 days driving around...
agree with kasper, also I have my books for sale still if you wanna buy them