or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

scale broke fuck
Only if it makes money
tfw your entry into graduate school can be fucked by how you acted when you were a teenager
I don't know, it's basically just like the internet generally. Anyone can post anything there. Great place for reading competing views and maybe picking up some ideas, but always do your own research.
Just think about it this way, your money is sitting in stocks that could go back to even, but instead you could be investing that money in new winners.
Ate a rack of baby back ribs today, off the grill, with homemade bbq sauce. No idea how to count that, all I had besides that was a glass of chocolate milk. Don't wanna eat more and risk going over blah. Feel pretty gross and bloated/fat right now. Ugh, this cut is going. so. slow. Broke into the 170's, just barely, a couple days ago. 180 right now so hopefully will be back down come the morning. Lifts are maintaining or going up slowly, which is all good. 8 more...
Analysts are kicked out after two years at most banks. VP's become MD's.
Interesting. How are the statements already linked to the model? I mean yeah you can create a generic statement for the model, and input the numbers, similar to what you find on Tradeking but for a company it doesn't always tell the full story. For example, we were looking at a boat manufacturer that made the boat and supplied motors from other manufacturers, so their revenue was broken out between these two line items, which was actually an important thing to know for...
Running them, not building them.Anyways, I don't know what your models look like but it still takes work to run one - inputting the financial statements, adding/removing statement line items to correspond to the specific business, linking the statements to the model and adjusting your pages accordingly, changing the model to cover the specifics of a given company/industry, etc.
trollin deep, i like it kunk