or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

I know it is but I don't know how to balance the convenience factor with cost. Obviously you can't have both but there is a balance somewhere. I just don't know enough about NYC to know what that balance is.
Got into NYU, applying to Columbia still, figured I'd bump this ancient ass thread
Bro. I was kidding.Fo rill though, having trouble figuring out what I should be doing to balance having to pay rent off student loans with wanting to live in a decent area and not missing out. I don't want to have an hour or two commute, I don't want to live in some random hood in the middle of nowhere, but I don't want to pay out the ass to live right next to the school either. What do
Is anyone here in NYC? Girlfriend might be transferring to school in NYC so we can move at the same time and make it easier. Where should I be looking if we're both going to school in the NYU area and how the fuck does one live in a tiny apartment with a gf without wanting to kill oneself? Also looking to minimize my costs so if I could find a cheap apartment that would be awesome, preferably a roomy 2br with in unit washer/dryer on the first or second floor of a new...
I don't even remember. I used pharma from that one website you can order it from.
lol did I mention I tried clen? Shit sucked. I mean I had one of the best workouts of my life, but my eyes hurt like a motherfucker, terrible headaches and chest pains that took weeks to go away after stopping taking it. And I was like just above test dose, nowhere near full dosage. The taurine helped but it was too much for me.
The classes will be helpful to me because I don't have an accounting/finance background. But most people don't go for the classes, though it can be a factor if, say, you want to learn from a famous lecturer or something. The best part about bschool is all the other stuff they offer, like the clubs, the unique programs, the speakers, etc. Also yes you're going to put their name on your resume and buy a network.
Yeah I know but I hate the idea of having $200k debt coming out of school because I'd like to buy my own place shortly thereafter, and I'll probably end up staying in NYC for work and houses in NJ aren't cheap.Hit my bench numbers again, and all my lifts went up. Upped my bench 15 lbs in the past couple weeks and still climbing. This shit feels so good now I finally get why people get addicted to bulking. Feel like a fat fuck though.
Well, now I get to figure out where the hell to live in NYC. Are the NYU dorms a good price? Like $1,250/mo studios at the Palladium. No idea how they look inside. Also have no idea how I'm going to live in NYC without a job. Fuck. Off to the gym.............
Looks like I'm accepted at NYU Stern. Still applying to Columbia. Rejected everywhere else. Apparently I'm NYC bound. Bench went up 10 lbs in a week. Finally seeing progress.