or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

I'm 5'7 and my long term dream goal is breaking 200 at sub 10% bf, which would prob be 30-40 lbs of muscle haha
If I went to Boston I'd try to get into the HBS apartments which are pretty nice
I'm not really that excited about stern, it's towards the bottom of my list of schools I'm applying to TBH:HBSWhartonColumbiaBoothSternTuckKelloggMight bump Tuck up over Stern depending on my research. I'm not even really excited about Kellogg so no idea why I'm applying.
Sounds horrific. Wonder what Columbia/Stern offer students in terms of housing. Hopefully this will all be resolved by being accepted to HBS.
Dude that's fucking tiny for a two bedroom. Here's a layout of a 660 sq ft 1 br that I found by me. How the hell do you fit two bedrooms in an apartment that size?
You'd need a car to do that stuff though, which means a garage or off-street parking spot which I'm guessing is insane in NYC regardless of where it's located.I'll def be there checking out HBS and have a buddy that lives there so I'll let you know.What's "fairly spacious by NY standards" mean? What's wrong with the neighborhood?
Thanks I'll check it out. I'll probably just hit you up when I get my trip scheduled for more info. What's green space like around where you live? Also, what's the camping/hiking/kayaking scene like WRT how far you have to go to do that kind of stuff.
idk, haven't even considered that, just looking for good hoods to check from a lifestyle perspective. Never been to NYC and I think we both think the entire city's as crowded as Times Square, wanna make sure I move somewhere that isn't crowded as fuck and pretty chill. My budget's probably pretty fucking low though, looking for a two bedroom that accepts pets. Don't think I could stand living in a 1br or studio with my gf.I mean I'm gonna be a student, and she's gonna...
RHET NYC brahs, considering visiting with my girlfriend in the next couple months over a weekend to check out some neighborhoods we'd possibly be living in if I were to go to school at Columbia or NYU Stern. What neighborhoods should I check out in terms of where would be a good place to live, close enough to campus, some night life stuff, etc. Also considering checking out Boston and Philly.
Wish I was as big as you, maybe I'm just fucking fat. New gym is awesome, gonna cancel my old gym membership in a couple days and go to this one for free. Wanted to make sure nobody would bitch at me for deadlifting before I made the commitment.