or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

Fuck. Today girlfriend dropped a bomb on me being all "I don't want to move when you do for b-school, I'm considering staying here and going for a dietetics degree that I decided to do today without talking to you about it." Asked her why she can't just do that wherever I'm going but she just doesn't want to move despite not having any family here and hating her current job. Fucking girls don't make sense, they don't even give logical reasons they just give you the...
You will most likely die. Pork is the most disgusting tasting meat plain, but sooo good if you put some kind of sauce on it. wtf is up with that
Just a dream goal. No idea if I'd start pinning, once I lose my hair I'll start thinking about it. And FWIW I just broke 200 for the first time in my life on this last bulk, and it was a dirty one.
I'm 5'7 and my long term dream goal is breaking 200 at sub 10% bf, which would prob be 30-40 lbs of muscle haha
If I went to Boston I'd try to get into the HBS apartments which are pretty nice
I'm not really that excited about stern, it's towards the bottom of my list of schools I'm applying to TBH:HBSWhartonColumbiaBoothSternTuckKelloggMight bump Tuck up over Stern depending on my research. I'm not even really excited about Kellogg so no idea why I'm applying.
Sounds horrific. Wonder what Columbia/Stern offer students in terms of housing. Hopefully this will all be resolved by being accepted to HBS.
Dude that's fucking tiny for a two bedroom. Here's a layout of a 660 sq ft 1 br that I found by me. How the hell do you fit two bedrooms in an apartment that size?
You'd need a car to do that stuff though, which means a garage or off-street parking spot which I'm guessing is insane in NYC regardless of where it's located.I'll def be there checking out HBS and have a buddy that lives there so I'll let you know.What's "fairly spacious by NY standards" mean? What's wrong with the neighborhood?
Thanks I'll check it out. I'll probably just hit you up when I get my trip scheduled for more info. What's green space like around where you live? Also, what's the camping/hiking/kayaking scene like WRT how far you have to go to do that kind of stuff.