or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

Lost 3 lbs between yesterday and today. Gonna celebrate with some wings, beer and board games. 5 weeks until the move
Seriously. White people are the fucking worst
So after two weeks off, not dieting, not lifting, no sleep, I'm down to 185.2. Wtf? Feel like shit though. Went back to the gym last night and my strength went down a bit but guessing it'll bounce back once I get back on creatine and start actually eating protein. 25 lbs to go lol
Moving sucks. My life has been turmoil the past two weeks. That, trying to coordinate the move to NYC, work's picked up. Completely fell off the wagon on dieting and working out. I feel gross. Heading up to MN for the weekend, started dieting again today and will start working out again come next week. Working on a billion dollar deal at work that should really help pad my resume.
Wtf is guiasfenin? All you do is dose Bronkaid and caffeine pills.http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack/ec-dosages
Shahi paneer is my favorite. It's essentially cubes of cheese (paneer) in a heavy tomato-cream sauce that you can put over basmati rice or dip naan in. The sauce is similar to chicken tikka masala if you've had that (which is also one of my favorites). Paneer is the shit.Hit the 10 lb mark finally! Though it's not an official weigh in and I'll probably be pigging out on Saturday, so I'm going to wait until Tuesday to call it official.
If it makes you feel better I'll come on your side if you're serving Indian food
You're marrying an Indian?Ugh. Paneer for life dude. You're set.
Was speaking with a prof who teaches PE at NYU and basically said he knows a lot of people and would help out a student if he had one that did particularly well so I'm gonna try to test out of the two prerequisites so I can take it this fall, brb getting megafund job for 10x income
No not at all I'm talking about from an insurance perspective. When you enroll in our insurance John Smith would give you a call welcoming you to the network, maybe getting some additional info, and telling you that if you have any questions about your insurance, from coverage to billing or anything else, you call him. His phone number would be on your bill and when you call he'd pick up - no voice menus. Any questions you have that he can't answer, he'd refer to you to...