or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

According to a calorie calculator I should be now eating 1900 kcals, so I'm dropping my daily intake by 100. Though my diet's been rocky because I've had two days in the past ~3 weeks where I went off diet, and also have been drinking (within diet but fucks with water weight). Being on diet's tough through a move because everyone wants to go drink or eat with me before I leave haha. Will prob have the same problem when I get there, too.
Lucky you. My parents are paranoid and would never provide the information required. Might have to go through a guarantor company or prepay rent or have a larger security deposit. Really hoping this apt goes through, we'll be on Elizabeth and Grand.
NYC guys what did you do for a guarantor?
Really? Because it looks shitty. Even though it's not in Chinatown it looks like it is.
Looking like the best place we've found is a 3br on Elizabeth and Grand just north of Chinatown. NYC brahs, what's your opinion on this location? That seems to be the only sticking point for me.
Thanks, probably can't wait due to starting school in a couple weeks but that's fine. Now to decide on color...
Any coupon codes for BB right now? Probably going to snag a Filson bag off the site and wanted to check.
Originally looked like the 256 was out of my price range, but I'll be carrying this around for years so I might as well get something nice. I also have a Brooks Brothers gift certificate and they're selling the bag which makes it an even easier decision.Would the 256 fit a 15" laptop in a sleeve (because the bag doesn't have padding), a textbook and maybe a notebook or two?
Looking for a bag for school, that can carry my laptop and one or two books. Was thinking it'd probably be a messenger bag but open to suggestions. Budget