or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

If it makes you feel better I'll come on your side if you're serving Indian food
You're marrying an Indian?Ugh. Paneer for life dude. You're set.
Was speaking with a prof who teaches PE at NYU and basically said he knows a lot of people and would help out a student if he had one that did particularly well so I'm gonna try to test out of the two prerequisites so I can take it this fall, brb getting megafund job for 10x income
No not at all I'm talking about from an insurance perspective. When you enroll in our insurance John Smith would give you a call welcoming you to the network, maybe getting some additional info, and telling you that if you have any questions about your insurance, from coverage to billing or anything else, you call him. His phone number would be on your bill and when you call he'd pick up - no voice menus. Any questions you have that he can't answer, he'd refer to you to...
Health insurance is insane in the U.S. I think PPACA will help but it's still a fucked up system. We're constantly talking about how we can make the process more transparent and easier for our insurees but it's a tough nut to crack. I'd really like to see us leverage technology much more to accomplish this but that's not going to happen in the short term I don't think. I came up with this really interesting concept of having all our insurees assigned to a generalist...
So you've heard about that crazy wrap thing? You should come to my VIP wrap party to learn more it seriously works I have progress pics of fat people getting less fat to prove it srs
Haven't had any decrease in strength since 2000kcals + 30 mins cardio. We'll see how the weigh in goes next two weeks. Looks like I'm just getting a 3br or 4br with some classmates. Also, some random girl from highschool is now posting all over her Facebook about her new business and hawking her products - that It Works crap, with the body wraps and all that stupid pyramid scheme shit. Pretty entertaining for some reason.
Thank you. This is what I was looking for. Though I don't really know what you could adjust for, all you really have to adjust are calories in and calories expended. Macros might help with water weight but isn't significant in fat loss, and supplements (outside of clen and other shit) don't really do much either.
Well if you look at a calorie calculator it makes sense:http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html?ctype=standard&cage=27&csex=m&cheightfeet=5&cheightinch=7&cpound=190&cheightmeter=180&ckg=60&cactivity=1.55&printit=0&x=56&y=16Here's what I'm looking for from RHET:1. An explanation of why running a 700-800 kcal deficit is going to cause muscle loss2. An explanation of how running a large deficit "paints me into a corner" when you can only really plateau from a fat...
I'm just not getting how 1.75 lbs/wk is considered "extreme". Extreme to me is >2.0 lbs/wk.