or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

I'm at the #1 banking recruiting school for MBA. 90% of applicants get a summer internship at a bank and 90% of those get a full time offer. They're all obviously not at Goldman but my PE experience will help there.
Looks like I'm recruiting for investment banking for the summer. Hoping lower-mm PE and a Goldman M&A or Sponsors group will help me get an upper MM PE job after graduating. Gonna suck to do banking for the summer though. Started RFL, five days in. Was just going to do it for a week to kick start dieting for the discipline but might keep it up for 2-3 weeks to just get it over with faster. All depends on lifts and how I'm feeling I suppose. I feel pretty bad and my shits...
A lot of DUI's are bullshit
Not when it's 85 degrees out.
We all knew it would happen
Went to Palladium. Coles doesn't have A/C and they're closing it in a couple months to knock it down and build a new building.
i think I'm gonna have to go to NYSC in SoHo. $20/mo only. Hoping they have squat racks and aren't too packed... Shitty reviews, though: http://www.yelp.com/biz/new-york-sports-clubs-new-york-68?osq=new+york+sports+club Also shitty hours.
Down two pounds since moving here hahaha, but have been off the wagon so that is all incidental. Really really need a gym, though, I feel disgusting. Synergy didn't have a squat rack so that's out. NYSC on Broadway sounds somewhat shitty but is still an option. Crunch sounds shitty but is still an option. No idea what else is out there that isn't insanely expensive or terrible.
School's been insane. Still don't have a gym set up. Went to the school gym twice but it was unbearably crowded. I can't find a decent gym around Chinatown/SoHo area. Any recommendations? I'm dying here.
Moved into the new apt in Chinatown, pretty nice place but one of the bedrooms is tiny which our roommate didn't tell me and we're pissed about. Whoever gets it is definitely going to be paying less, you can fit a full size bed and maybe a dresser in there and that's it, and it's right off the living room with sliding doors that have a gap beneath so you'll totally be able to hear everyone in the living room. Heard the NYU gym gets really crowded at peak hours. Any...