or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

Moved into the new apt in Chinatown, pretty nice place but one of the bedrooms is tiny which our roommate didn't tell me and we're pissed about. Whoever gets it is definitely going to be paying less, you can fit a full size bed and maybe a dresser in there and that's it, and it's right off the living room with sliding doors that have a gap beneath so you'll totally be able to hear everyone in the living room. Heard the NYU gym gets really crowded at peak hours. Any...
Leaving tomorrow night. Today's my last day at work. This shit is unreal. Drinking some scotch at my desk as this is the last time I'll be able to. Lease signing tomorrow. Be in NYC Thursday. Hopefully can get in the gym then haahaha then on that 7day/wk lifting game, gonna cut so hard, 2x/day cardio with RFL, IF and shit ton of caffeine
My roommates submitted their applications last night. I talked to the manager this morning who said he received everything, and that he'll work the process, and that he wanted to close it by end of day today. I didn't hear back from him the rest of the day. Left a voicemail at like 7pm. Now I'm freaking out that this apartment is rented, or that they won't consider us because we don't have guarantors worked out just yet. And that the second apartment we looked at is...
Can you buy bronkaid in NYC, btw?
Yeah but that requires effort
According to a calorie calculator I should be now eating 1900 kcals, so I'm dropping my daily intake by 100. Though my diet's been rocky because I've had two days in the past ~3 weeks where I went off diet, and also have been drinking (within diet but fucks with water weight). Being on diet's tough through a move because everyone wants to go drink or eat with me before I leave haha. Will prob have the same problem when I get there, too.
Lucky you. My parents are paranoid and would never provide the information required. Might have to go through a guarantor company or prepay rent or have a larger security deposit. Really hoping this apt goes through, we'll be on Elizabeth and Grand.
NYC guys what did you do for a guarantor?
Really? Because it looks shitty. Even though it's not in Chinatown it looks like it is.