or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

Spreadsheets are awesome and powerpoint presentations practically make themselves once you move up to VP
I'm more of a Keynesian but I think that Stern is a worse program overall, and has worse positioning for PE. Also think Booth's academics are stronger, though I like Stern's focus on leadership which Booth is lacking.Sounds miserable.
Are you getting out of banking?
Haven't been here in a while. Interviewed at Booth and Stern, will probably end up at Booth. Not too hyped on NYC schools. Tuck doesn't sound too appealing as it's in the middle of nowhere. Been only working on upper since injuring my back. My back feels fine but I'm just worried I'm going to reinjure it. I'll probably start lower again this week. Also going to prep some meals today for the week.
USA/MEX/UK 32 EUR 42 Denim Collection Zara Jeans 98% cotton, 2% elastane makes these extremely soft and comfy. These are either slim or skinny fit. Just don't fit me anymore, they were pretty tight when I got them and too much gym time means my legs are too big. Asking price is $40 plus shipping.
Booth interview invite fuck yes. Also successful upper day at the gym, good times.
I feel like Blake Scott is one of those guys that will never really look that good no matter how well he dresses. Especially when he has that scum stache, wtf is he thinking
It's actually already feeling much better. Still definitely fucked up but I think I just tweaked it a bit. Day or two of ice, couple days on the heat pad, a chiropractor and deep tissue and I should be good to go.
I'm going to try to ice/heat it for a couple days and see how it goes, I think.
So the past week or so I've felt really weird, like a dull pain in my chest that would get worse if I breathe in really deeply. I sort of had a cold so I didn't think much of it, but I did wonder if it was some kind of back issue. Fast forward to today, back in the gym for the first time in forever, squat day. I'll admit I didn't warm up enough. My warm up sets were okay. So went to do my first work set and felt okay throughout the set, then I rack the bar and get a...