or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

LOL at 20 shit's stupid, give it a couple years, sheesh.On a good note, I'm up to two plate bench finally. FFS took long enough. On to 250.
IDGAF when we're talking about a subway commute. That's not that far at all anyways.
Well Stuytown isn't suburban but I will have ~9 months on my own so I'll look into it.
Heating pad has helped the back a lot, haven't been waking up with back aches. New York brahs, what neighborhoods are available if I'm looking for a more suburban feel but are still a decent commute to NYU and not expensive? Brooklyn looks like it might have neighborhoods like this. Guessing the Jersey side does, too. What about something like Ditmas Park? Also wtf is up with Craigslist? How is this so cheap? Bad neighborhood or something? What about this?
post-injury rhet squat bros PIRHETSQBFL
Back to squatting again. The upper back injury I sustained a couple months ago still lingers somewhat, though. Some mornings I wake up and it just feels like I slept on it wrong, but the achiness is in the same spot. It usually goes away in a couple hours, and isn't even every night. There's a dull ache in the same spot after lifting that isn't really painful but I can feel it. No idea what's going on but whatevs. Got my squat back up to 285, which is lame given I...
I graduated with a 3.0 gpa from a no-name local public university. I worked two jobs after school, each in small no-name companies, before getting a job at a (small, no-name) private equity firm. Been working here a year. Interviewed at Booth, Tuck and NYU. Accepted at NYU. Still waiting to hear back from Columbia. B-schools are much, much more flexible and open to unique stories and situations than other businesses, so it's a good way to move up if you're not a...
She did ask me about my opinion of her cancelling her membership and getting the treadmill and using like dumbbells and shit at home to work out, but she wasn't actually interested in my advice so I gave her a really "whatever you want" type response.
It's not my goal. She's like committed to losing the weight, she just sucks at it. She doesn't even have a plan when she goes to the gym so I was basically like, no fucking shit you're unmotivated to go to the gym, because you just have no idea what you're going to do and dick around for a bit without having any real workout or tracking your progress.Actually, I politely told her she should think about structuring a program and offered to help but she doesn't like my...
LOL her goal not mine.