or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

My gym is the biggest joke. It's actually funny if you don't cry instead. Some dude was curling in the squat rack and his calves were smaller than my wrists, no joke.
Sort of, though I'd say I'm leaving DYEL territory finally. In at around 193 last time I weighed, benching 235, squatting 310, pulling ~360 for reps. A couple weeks/months away from the 1000 lb club.My history is based on not knowing how to bulk and being obsessed with being lean, so given the success I've been having on this bulk I'd say I finally figured out how to bulk without becoming a fat fuck. I'm a pro at cutting though haha. Not sure how any of this is...
Then everyone you know is fucking stupid.IF doesn't starve you and it has nothing to do with cavemen. I loved cutting on IF because I was already in the habit of skipping breakfast, it just meant no longer having an early lunch and let me eat pretty much the same types of foods I was eating anyways.IF can't be compared against carb cycling or keto because it isn't a fucking diet. You can carb cycle or do keto on IF, for example. Preserving LBM is more about getting...
IF isn't a diet it's basically just skipping breakfast
gf and I are gonna start doing P90X in the mornings before work/school now. She quit her gym so only has a personal training gym but the dumbass keeps cancelling on her and she refuses to go anywhere else, so figured it'd be a good way to support her. Also I'm feeling like a huge fat fuck and doing some cardio will make me feel better even though I'll still be a huge fat fuck. Confident I'll be able to get my bench up to 240 next week. That means I've put 40 lbs on it...
That's because it is
Not really. Depository account's aren't actually money. They're just agreements between the bank and the depositor that the depositor has a claim on the value of the deposit account in "base money" i.e. bank reserves and currency. So money in an account isn't actually money but a contractual agreement, in other words it's basically the depositor lending the bank the money at near-zero interest for the advantage of having it secured in a highly liquid asset.When a...
Banks can't really "create money" in the economy because the increase in bank deposits is offset by a corresponding asset - the loan. When a bank loans money, they "create money out of thin air" by increasing the depository account liability of the debtor, but they also receive an offsetting loan asset. No new net financial assets are created. The only way net financial assets are created in the private sector is by the government adding or removing money through fiscal...
Private banks can't create money out of thin air brah. Only the government can create/destroy money through spending/taxation.
Companies can't even exist that create value for anyone but themselves. All companies have customers that they have to satisfy, that have to perceive a value in utilizing their services, or they wouldn't exist.