or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

It's possible the creatine kicked in and I started gaining water weight from it, though I've been taking it for a week so not sure why it would take so long to do so. I've also been eating Seamless as work pays for lunch and dinner if I order through it, and might have been miscounting, though for the most part I've been ordering from places with nutrition info and, even should it be inaccurate, I should still be running some level of deficit. My guess is that it's from...
Been eating a 750 kcal deficit and somehow gained three pounds over the course of two weeks of strict dieting and hitting the gym. Don't feel bloated either. No idea what's going on, hoping it's just water that'll drop but it's really weird. Not sure if I should go another week or just add in some daily cardio now.
Haven't posted here in fucking ages. I completely fell off the wagon for my first MBA year. Traveled for a couple weeks and after felt the most disgusting I've felt in a long time so decided to work over the summer on sticking to my diet and workout program. Got a Bod Pod test done which shows me at 17.3% body fat, need to lose about 15 pounds to get to 9-10% which is my goal. Set my cals to a 750 kcal deficit and have ten weeks to lose it. I'll be working a summer...
Got laser hair removal on a patch of hair on my neck. Would always stick out and make me look super hairy and I couldn't shave it. Groupon kept it cheap af. Working well so far we'll see how it looks after a couple more treatments. Killin it at the gym now, staying on diet and added morning cardio. Feelin pretty fucking good. Going to Citi sponsors for the summer, hypeddddddddddddd.
Ate too many paczski's today, lol. Back on it tomorrow.
Yeah, I've been struggling to cut for a really really long time now because it's tough to do that and maintain a social life in b-school (i.e. drink constantly). I've been trying to set up activities that are non-drinking and active. Been going rock climbing a lot for example, playing board games, etc.Was down to 167 today, which is awesome. I've learned that if I have more than one beer I just can't control my drinking or eating to an acceptable level and I just have...
FINALLY broke into the 160's today. Jesus Christ.
She's had an experience where a dumbass trainer pushed her too hard and it led to a reinjury so she is worried about that sort of thing. Which is tough to address because there's obviously good pain and bad pain and she's not experienced enough to know the difference, so I'd have to find a trainer that knows and can explain it all to her. For example she's had knee pain and if she starts working out she'll have knee pain, but needs someone that can tell the difference...
Supppppppppppp. Long time RHET. Been dieting pretty well but haven't been working out as I've been out of town. Heading back tomorrow to get my workout routine back on track while I prep for interviews. I think with my diet on lock I'll be able to make a lot of progress over the next month, but we'll see. I'm looking for a personal trainer for my mom to work with in Tampa, and have no idea how to go about finding one. I don't live there and don't know anyone there...
Any tips for crockpot shredded chicken that isn't dry?