or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

Yeah, I've been struggling to cut for a really really long time now because it's tough to do that and maintain a social life in b-school (i.e. drink constantly). I've been trying to set up activities that are non-drinking and active. Been going rock climbing a lot for example, playing board games, etc.Was down to 167 today, which is awesome. I've learned that if I have more than one beer I just can't control my drinking or eating to an acceptable level and I just have...
FINALLY broke into the 160's today. Jesus Christ.
She's had an experience where a dumbass trainer pushed her too hard and it led to a reinjury so she is worried about that sort of thing. Which is tough to address because there's obviously good pain and bad pain and she's not experienced enough to know the difference, so I'd have to find a trainer that knows and can explain it all to her. For example she's had knee pain and if she starts working out she'll have knee pain, but needs someone that can tell the difference...
Supppppppppppp. Long time RHET. Been dieting pretty well but haven't been working out as I've been out of town. Heading back tomorrow to get my workout routine back on track while I prep for interviews. I think with my diet on lock I'll be able to make a lot of progress over the next month, but we'll see. I'm looking for a personal trainer for my mom to work with in Tampa, and have no idea how to go about finding one. I don't live there and don't know anyone there...
Any tips for crockpot shredded chicken that isn't dry?
Yeah but it's pizza every day...
We have lunch presentations and evening corporate presentations. Then we have to go do coffee chats where we meet one on one with bankers. If you don't go to the events they could cut you for not being on the attendee list. It's ridiculous. Averaging 4 lunches and 4 corporate presentations per week for the next couple weeks.
Just started again. I have four bank presentations today (UBS, Lazard, Houlihan Lokey, JPMC), two classes, have to prep for a networking meeting that's tomorrow, and have homework to work on. Also have to do my laundry. I won't even get home until 9 so I'll be hitting the gym up at like 10pm. Longgggggg day. Insane week, actually. Have a half day of classes tomorrow, RBC/ BAML tomorrow, and have to figure out how to get up to midtown for a coffee chat. Recruiting...
Signed up for Synergy and it's awesome. Almost always empty. Started PHAT today, we'll see how long it lasts. I think I'll be able to get to the gym regularly but keeping my diet on point is going to be challenging given the fact that we have free pizza 5x/wk at recruiting events, and all the free booze/food on Thursdays, ugh.
It's #1 for banking recruiting, tho