or Connect

Posts by Khayembii Communique

Yeah I can pack away rolls like no other. I'll probably just eat a snack beforehand, get some edamame and a small dinner. Problem is these dinners typically go on for 2-3 hours and they order like everything on the menu. Was incredible last time because I was at a steakhouse and bulking but now it'll be tough.
Not a fan of sashimi at all. Maybe I haven't had the good stuff, IDK.
I have a board dinner on Monday that I have to go to that's at a sushi restaurant, how the hell do I track that shit? Here's the menu if that helps: http://www.umamimoto.com/pdf/umami_moto_menu.pdf
Throat still aches somewhat. Weird because one day when I was sick my thyroid was super sensitive and felt like a bruise or a pulled muscle if I pushed on it or looked up, but the doc said he didn't feel anything and that it's probably just something that will go away, and that if I want to take some blood samples he could but didn't think it'd be really worth it. Gonna try to wait it out I think. I told the insurance company I'm on the board of that I'm leaving, and I...
All that shit in there is there for the same reason that there's a whole section on "ethics"
Seriously considering getting a Saturday job for the summer just to have an extra ~$1,000 in savings for when I start school. What should I look into?
BTW, PB2 in greek yogurt is my new favorite thing. Any flavor, one serving PB2 per cup. Fuckking delicious
ILU guys for being honest with me. Gotta put my trust in the RHET because I've clearly not made much progress the past couple years.I'll up my cals to 2300 and see how that goes. If my lifts aren't going down, then I'm fine, right? I'm not doing any extra regular cardio I decided, fuck that.Also, question about GF's target. If she's not weightlifting then she can't really retain muscle, does it matter what calorie target she's cutting at and how much protein she's...
My problem is that I was hitting 2500 kcals when I was bulking. I only increased my cals to 3000 kcals when my bench stalled at 240, which was pretty close to the end of my cut. So starting at 2500 kcals didn't make sense to me. If I stall I'd just up the cals to maintenance for a week and go back down after.I don't really care about tracking fat/carbs, as long as I'm getting a decent amount of each.
I went down to 2000 kcals. My protein has fluctuated over the past week between 130-190g. I'm going to try to keep it up around 190-200g consistently though it'll be tough with the cals. I'm guessing I'll have to up my cals to ~2200-2300 for this cut but we'll see how the week plays out. I was super sick over the weekend and want to make sure that wasn't a factor.