or Connect

Posts by sam

http://www.ntfs-3g.org is a free (and very stable) NTFS driver for Mac OS that supports reading and writing.
Costume National.
I answered your PM, but for others: The jacket is still available. The measurements are: Shoulder 18" Chest 22.5" Arms 27" Length (from bottom of collar) 28.5" Collar 3" The color is more gray than the pics indicate. Here's a (bad) pic against a pair of 5EP LDB jeans:
Thanks, it is an awesome jacket. Unfortunately, it's a size too big for me, so a fit pic looks like it does on the model.
KZO "Freedom 2" Jacket Color: Charcoal Condition: New with tags Size: Large (fits true-to-size, too big for me) (pic from Tobi) More pictures and information is available at Tobi here. Looking for a quick sale. $45 shipped (continental US), which is >80% off retail and >45% off Tobi's sale price.
I cook vegetarian meals regularly. The trick is to start with hearty complementary vegetables (which I usually get from the local farmer's market). Zucchini with almonds, eggplant stuffed with mushrooms, red peppers stuffed with saffron rice, ratatouille, etc. I'll try to find some recipes.
Last price reduction.
Prices further lowered.
Prices lowered.
Shipping is within continental United States. Payment via Paypal. Nice Collective Jacket Size Medium Made in USA A really cool dark gray brushed cotton (last pic most accurately describes color) New without tags A really cool jacket. I'd keep it, but it's a little tight in the upper chest for me (bummer). Perfect for somebody who's a Eu50. Measurements: Chest: 20" Shoulders: 17" Sleeve length: 28" (meant to be long) Overall length (from top of collar): 28" $180...